A grim portrait of Biden's unhappy America

Werbung:
you whining about me? i'm sorry i make you look stupid on a continuous basis :)

i make you look stupid all the time. I ask you to prove your claims and you cowardly run away. lol

yea sure sure , you the man or it oe what ever you are. You make your self look bad and you know it.
in my thread about republican crime, you claimed that I lied. I asked you to prove it, and you cowardly ran away as just one example. lol.

in your thread about "confused democrats", one of the pictures YOU posted was that somehow you were a "confused democrat" if you thought bill clinton was a husband. Which he clearly is.

your posts are stupid, and I point them out all the time. lol

Biden was not the right man for the job he's too old BUT I think you Americans need to take stock of what Trump did to you and America. Trump pulled out from under you the ability to see reality by introducing the (Surkov) concept that what was real was fake and what was fake didn't matter so that truth was an illusion and there was only one truth in the world...Trump. Trump indoctrinated a large support based; those of marginal ability and lower intelligence and through the use of messaging basically tried to undermine the ties that bound all Americans together. Your country and the ability to trust yourselves.
Trump was not only doing this to you Americans, he was sowing the same seeds around the world to a lesser or greater degree; NATO and Europe were also the (Russia's) targets. I know there are those who will categorically deny and have no ability to comprehend just how much Trump was being manipulated by Russian agents - but it is so obvious and so well documented its hard to see how people cannot understand they have been taken for fools.
Biden was not the right man for the job but no President is going to make America whole again....not for decades. As the article says, it may well be that you tear yourselves apart unless you take a long hard look at your society and understand how its becoming so dysfunctional.

Werbung:
Biden was not the right man for the job he's too old BUT I think you Americans need to take stock of what Trump did to you and America. Trump pulled out from under you the ability to see reality by introducing the (Surkov) concept that what was real was fake and what was fake didn't matter so that truth was an illusion and there was only one truth in the world...Trump. Trump indoctrinated a large support based; those of marginal ability and lower intelligence and through the use of messaging basically tried to undermine the ties that bound all Americans together. Your country and the ability to trust yourselves.
Trump was not only doing this to you Americans, he was sowing the same seeds around the world to a lesser or greater degree; NATO and Europe were also the (Russia's) targets. I know there are those who will categorically deny and have no ability to comprehend just how much Trump was being manipulated by Russian agents - but it is so obvious and so well documented its hard to see how people cannot understand they have been taken for fools.
Biden was not the right man for the job but no President is going to make America whole again....not for decades. As the article says, it may well be that you tear yourselves apart unless you take a long hard look at your society and understand how its becoming so dysfunctional.
I must have missed that bit in the constitution about age.

Back