real conservatives are finally getting tired of anti-american trump behavior

Human power is weak and limited compared to the power of God working in and through His chosen people according to His infallible Word.

you must be confusing this political discussion with a theological one. lol
you post the dumbest things.

Werbung:
Human power is weak and limited compared to the power of God working in and through His chosen people according to His infallible Word.
Which people was god working through and who are the chosen people?
Let me guess. Religious republicans. I didn't see that coming.
As usual when you exhaust all avenues of debate you inject god to take responsibility. Your pathetic.
Atheism, humanism, secularism, Marxism, communism, and evolutionism are all theological in nature
Atheism is theological???
I knew you were fruity but you've lost it all now.

You've got some serious issues not covered by private health.

Which people was god working through and who are the chosen people?
Let me guess. Religious republicans. I didn't see that coming.
As usual when you exhaust all avenues of debate you inject god to take responsibility. Your pathetic.

Atheism is theological???
I knew you were fruity but you've lost it all now.

You've got some serious issues not covered by private health.
How can atheism be called atheism if the word "theism" is removed from its title?

Atheists believe Christians who support God and the Bible are bad people who need to be repressed in society. That is because atheists have no tolerance for theological views contrary to their own.

1698741668219.png

How can atheism be called atheism if the word "theism" is removed from its title?

Atheists believe Christians who support God and the Bible are bad people who need to be repressed in society. That is because atheists have no tolerance for theological views contrary to their own.

View attachment 8510
The atheists I know don't believe that
Prove it is true of the typical atheist

The atheists I know don't believe that
Prove it is true of the typical atheist
If an atheist has a view about God then that is his theology. If he seeks to encourage others to share his views about God that is called secular religious proselyting.

If an atheist has a view about God then that is his theology. If he seeks to encourage others to share his views about God that is called secular religious proselyting.
Totally nothing to do with my post
You say the dumbest things lol

Atheists believe Christians who support God and the Bible are bad people who need to be repressed in society.
I don't believe that and I'll bet neither do most atheists. You obviously do because no one takes you seriously. I feel sorry for them because they have been conned all their life, just like you.
That is because atheists have no tolerance for theological views contrary to their own.
Atheists do not have theological views. Why can't you get that into your head?

Atheists do not have theological views. Why can't you get that into your head?
Don't be silly. Even atheists have views about life, about origins, abour purpose, and so forth, and these are theological views.

The fullest and most comprehensive view of man is the theological view. The theological view considers the substance, origin, and end of the human person.

Werbung:
Back