more harm to america from trump's anti-american election lies

Here we go again.
It was unheard of until Trump was beaten now it's an epidemic.
Go away you idiot.
Election fraud has been common among Democrats for more than a hundred years. It is not a new phenomenon but with Soros' introduction of the programmable voting machine voting fraud has taken a much more sinister turn.

https://www.worldtribune.com/how-landslide-lyndon-stole-the-senate-race-in-1948/

The New York Times published an article July 30, 1977, titled “Ex-Official Says He Stole 1948 Election for Johnson”:

“The disclosure was made by Luis Salas, who was the election judge for Jim Well’s County’s Box 13, which produced just enough votes in the 1948 Texas Democratic primary runoff to give Mr. Johnson the party’s nomination for the United States Senate … ‘Johnson did not win that election – it was stolen for him and I know exactly how it was done,’ said Mr. Salas, now a lean, white-haired 76 year old … George B. Parr, the South Texas political leader whom Mr. Salas served for a decade, shot and killed himself in April of 1975. Mr. Johnson is dead and so is his opponent … Mr. Salas said he decided to break his silence in quest for ‘peace of mind’ … ‘I was just going along with my party’ … He said Mr. Parr ordered that 200-odd votes be added to Mr. Johnson’s total from Box 13.

“Mr. Salas said he had seen the fraudulent votes added in alphabetical order and had them certified then as authentic on order from Mr. Parr … Parr was the Godfather … He … could tell any election judge: ‘give us 80 percent of the vote, and the other guy 20 percent.’ We had it made in every election …”

The New York Times article continued:

“The Associated Press interviewed … a former agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, T. Keilis Dibrell … He confirmed Mr. Salas’ statement that the last 200 votes had been in alphabetical order’ … Mr. Dibrell said ‘Also, the last 202 names were made with the same colored ink, and in the same handwriting, whereas the earlier names in the poll list were written by different individuals and in different color inks.’

The final statewide count, including the Box 13 votes, gave Mr. Johnson an 87 vote margin … earning him the tongue-in-cheek nickname ‘Landslide Lyndon.'”

Werbung:
Election fraud has been common among Democrats for more than a hundred years. It is not a new phenomenon but with Soros' introduction of the programmable voting machine voting fraud has taken a much more sinister turn.

https://www.worldtribune.com/how-landslide-lyndon-stole-the-senate-race-in-1948/

The New York Times published an article July 30, 1977, titled “Ex-Official Says He Stole 1948 Election for Johnson”:

“The disclosure was made by Luis Salas, who was the election judge for Jim Well’s County’s Box 13, which produced just enough votes in the 1948 Texas Democratic primary runoff to give Mr. Johnson the party’s nomination for the United States Senate … ‘Johnson did not win that election – it was stolen for him and I know exactly how it was done,’ said Mr. Salas, now a lean, white-haired 76 year old … George B. Parr, the South Texas political leader whom Mr. Salas served for a decade, shot and killed himself in April of 1975. Mr. Johnson is dead and so is his opponent … Mr. Salas said he decided to break his silence in quest for ‘peace of mind’ … ‘I was just going along with my party’ … He said Mr. Parr ordered that 200-odd votes be added to Mr. Johnson’s total from Box 13.

“Mr. Salas said he had seen the fraudulent votes added in alphabetical order and had them certified then as authentic on order from Mr. Parr … Parr was the Godfather … He … could tell any election judge: ‘give us 80 percent of the vote, and the other guy 20 percent.’ We had it made in every election …”

“The Associated Press interviewed … a former agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, T. Keilis Dibrell … He confirmed Mr. Salas’ statement that the last 200 votes had been in alphabetical order’ … Mr. Dibrell said ‘Also, the last 202 names were made with the same colored ink, and in the same handwriting, whereas the earlier names in the poll list were written by different individuals and in different color inks.’

The final statewide count, including the Box 13 votes, gave Mr. Johnson an 87 vote margin … earning him the tongue-in-cheek nickname ‘Landslide Lyndon.'”
Only democrats though. It's never been recorded amongst republicans. God would have put a stop to that.

Only democrats though. It's never been recorded amongst republicans. God would have put a stop to that.
For a crook to commit voting fraud he has to ignore God's pleasure in his doing so. Democrats are not the party known for fearing God and supporting righteousness.

For a crook to commit voting fraud he has to ignore God's pleasure in his doing so.

How is god involved in the voting system, and if he was, why didn't he stop the fraud. Do you realise how stupid that sounds?
Democrats are not the party known for fearing God and supporting righteousness.
That's correct because there is no god to fear.

You're a devoted Jesus junkies and he supposed to love you, why do you people fear him?
That make no sense. You're queer.

Republicans have been arrested for election fraud for a long time

How is god involved in the voting system, and if he was, why didn't he stop the fraud. Do you realise how stupid that sounds?
God allows crooks to commit sins and crimes. That does not mean He approves of such wicked behaviors.
That's correct because there is no god to fear.
You think there is no God, but you are badly mistaken.
You're a devoted Jesus junkies and he supposed to love you, why do you people fear him?
That make no sense. You're queer.
Loving and fearing God simultaneously is not contradictory.

God allows crooks to commit sins and crimes. That does not mean He approves of such wicked behaviors.
If god allows it, why doesn't he stop it. If he doesn't necessarily agree with it there's no reason for him to let it continue.
I don't think there is no god. I KNOW THERE IS NOT

You really don't understand that stupidity of that statement.

In that case, you could show the irrefutable evidence I am wrong.
As before, Psalms and scriptures won't cut it.

We both know you can't so stop making a fool of yourself.
You are proof of the Creator God unless you believe life on earth was formed by nobody with no planning and no brain.

You are proof of the Creator God unless you believe life on earth was formed by nobody with no planning and no brain.
No. My DNA has the same three common elements as stars and rocks throughout the universe. So does yours, setting aside what a waste.

If you're proof of God's creation his business model is a failure. Imagine if everyone was a rabid godbotherer like you. Civilisation would never have survived.

No. My DNA has the same three common elements as stars and rocks throughout the universe. So does yours, setting aside what a waste.

If you're proof of God's creation his business model is a failure. Imagine if everyone was a rabid godbotherer like you. Civilisation would never have survived.
Either similarity of DNA has nothing to do with relatedness or humans claiming similarities prove relatedness are claiming a family tree connection to mush melons.

Werbung:
no, life doesn't prove god exists moron.

maybe it was all random over billions of years, moron.
Like the buffoon Dawkins said, Aliens may have created life on earth but if they did they were godless aliens and it is a proven fact that God was not involved.

Really? Is it a proven fact that there is no God? How did the morons prove there is no God?

Back