A interesting story

the annoying thing

I was at a local church voting this morning after my doctors appointment.
I got out of my car and watched a woman in a big suv baco into a small white car.And then go in forward to leave . i stopped her and said you just hit a car she played stupid
I took down her plate number and went inside and announced that a car had been hit and described it. The pole workers have me a hard time and but it turned out it was one of thier cars . they even tried to tell me I couldn't go back out lol yea right .I went out with the woman .that's when i noticed a?biden stocker on the suv.
Next I went back in and voted.before it was over I was thanked by a couple of the women working there.

Werbung:
I was at a local church voting this morning after my doctors appointment.
I got out of my car and watched a woman in a big suv baco into a small white car.And then go in forward to leave . i stopped her and said you just hit a car she played stupid
I took down her plate number and went inside and announced that a car had been hit and described it. The pole workers have me a hard time and but it turned out it was one of thier cars . they even tried to tell me I couldn't go back out lol yea right .I went out with the woman .that's when i noticed a?biden stocker on the suv.
Next I went back in and voted.before it was over I was thanked by a couple of the women working there.
The woman claimed she didnt know she had hit the car and she was in a big suv and she was old but she was leaving

Yo
The Dems have seemed to settle into an unabashed tribalism.

Right or wrong are less important than Democrat Partyism
You mean like the KKK, oath keepers, proud boys and 3 percenters rallied behind Trump on j6?
Yep. Got it.

Werbung:
Back