A Peculiar visitor here.

JPCusick

Hi all.

I am active on many internet forums so I am not new to such an interface.

I am a real life 2012 candidate for the US Senate from my State of Maryland, see link here = Maryland Board of Elections - 2012 Primary State Candidates List.

My campaign platform is to reform the Child Support laws, see link here = Vote JP platform.

So some people could view me as being SPAM depending on however one might define SPAM but I do not consider myself as being SPAM.

I do want to discuss the issue and discuss my own politics and stuff so this is my intro.

I see my politics of reforming the Child Support and Custody laws as a religious issue and a political issue too as in the State is violating the authority of the Church.

This thread is only to be for introduction so I hope to start a new thread on this subject soon, but since I do know that I am a peculiar sort of visitor then I figure to lay this out for my introduction.

Werbung:
Reform Child support laws in what way?

Personally I think making a guy pay based on his income is wrong. If a guy wishes to work saturday and sunday instead of go fishing, that money should be his

This is a state matter so I'm not sure why you are running for US Senate on this issue. Thanks for the intro, good of you to get this clear at the start.

Werbung:
Reform Child support laws in what way?

I do give such info and link on the opening post, and I hope to start a specific thread soon as this is just an intro.

Personally I think making a guy pay based on his income is wrong. If a guy wishes to work saturday and sunday instead of go fishing, that money should be his

I do agree with that, but I say we need to go much farther than that.

Still I give you my sincere applause for that idea.

============================
This is a state matter so I'm not sure why you are running for US Senate on this issue. Thanks for the intro, good of you to get this clear at the start.

It is just too complicated now to view it as just a State matter because there are huge federal mandates which give hard instructions to the States.

See link here = Federal Guidelines for Child Support.

And I did run for the office of Governor for Maryland in 2010 and this 2012 election cycle is only for federal candidates and I do not want to sit out when this campaign is expected to be beneficial to my cause whether I win the election on not.

When I ran for MD Governor in 2010 then I got 46,411 votes, see HERE, and that gives me a solid foundation for this 2012 Statewide campaign for the US Senate.

Mine is a long shot but there is always a chance and I do take chances.

Back