Child Support as USA Politics.

I believe all marriages should have pre-nups that should be re visited every three years or in every major financial occurance. I do not believe the state should have any say in it or should there be laws to govern it. All divorces should end up in civil court or barring unequal earnings in mediation. Children should go to the parent most able and willing to care so that the state bears no encumberance, with shared custody if possible. I also believe no one should be able to enter the contract of marriage without legal counciling as it would be a binding contract.

I don't belive in marriage...I use to, but ever since some gay men where able to do it, I just feel like I can't do it anymore...it took it away from me. I just can't stand knowing I am doing something they can do....I hear they eat as well, and I cry evry time I eat, thinking...gays eat! maybe i am gay! It has wrecked my life...Damn gays...

Werbung:
i don't belive in marriage...i use to, but ever since some gay men where able to do it, i just feel like i can't do it anymore...it took it away from me. I just can't stand knowing i am doing something they can do....i hear they eat as well, and i cry evry time i eat, thinking...gays eat! Maybe i am gay! It has wrecked my life...damn gays...

trolling!!!!

I personally feel that forcing a child to go door to door to "sell" a religion is minor child abuse and it will scar a child for ever. I personally feel that not providing the same level of "comfort" or at least necessities to the children that the rest of the family enjoys is minor child abuse, or at least neglect.

I agree with those myself, but I do not want our laws to attack the Jehovah Witnesses for how they raise their children, or attack families that use "comforts" as their way of raising or of disciplining their children.

And parents teaching their children according to their various religious beliefs is far better than those who teach their children how to sexualize their neighbor playmates, or to play the violent video games, or other derogatory child raising.

Neither you nor I nor our Gov has any right or business being some super overlord of how parents raise their own children.

Excluding any actual case of physical abuse or harmful neglect or parental incompetence as those are a different subject.

In the case of the very wealthy (i.e., Bill Gates whom you have given as an example), I believe their stand on "inheritance" is EXTREMELY healthy. The Gates children will certainly never suffer from neglect, and by receiving "a few millions" instead of a "few billions," it normalizes their life, and provides more incentive to become their own person, to enjoy their own successes.

That just means you show a double standard.

As you kiss-up to the rich, and kick-down at the poor.

No. It just means that, although you are madly in love, you haven't loss your ability to think with the right head,

If you were thinking with the right head, you would be thinking about the fact that marriage is intended to be forever, sh*t happens, and you would be trying to evaluate whether the sh*t with this particular partner can be gotten over without bailing.

NOT planning how to bail with the least damage.

My point remains:

Prenuptial Agreement (n): A written document that states you are not ready to marry that person.

If you were thinking with the right head, you would be thinking about the fact that marriage is intended to be forever, sh*t happens, and you would be trying to evaluate whether the sh*t with this particular partner can be gotten over without bailing.

My point remains:

Prenuptial Agreement (n): A written document that states you are not ready to marry that person.

Planning for failure. A friend told me something very interesting, he said "there is no try only do or do not". I think he got it from a sensai of his but it really puts things in perspective in terms of assuming positive vs negative outcomes.

Planning for failure. A friend told me something very interesting, he said "there is no try only do or do not". I think he got it from a sensai of his but it really puts things in perspective in terms of assuming positive vs negative outcomes.

Yoda to Luke on Dagobah, 2nd Star Wars movie.

And I'm not even a SW junkie.....!

(I met a guy who could tell you how many times Darth Vader breathed in every scene until he got toasted - now THERE'S a junkie)

Yoda to Luke on Dagobah, 2nd Star Wars movie.

And I'm not even a SW junkie.....!

(I met a guy who could tell you how many times Darth Vader breathed in every scene until he got toasted - now THERE'S a junkie)

funny, same concept though.
only ever saw the first one so not surprising its not familiar.

My point remains:

Thank you for sharing your point of view!

Having been married for 40 years (next month), I can tell you that some people do not start their life together with a "lifelong" commitment! Some people do realize that "eyes full of stars" may not withstand the passage of time, and the changes that usually occur in each person over a life time means that it may not last for ever.

I married my husband because I was infatuated (and in lust) with him. . .Then, we fell in love.

While I agree with the intent of your comment (the child has the right to be cared for no matter what, by both parents), I think a "percentage" might be more fair, as it is clear that, if a parent loses his job (or her job), whether the child lives with that parent or not, it is normal (not nice, not the optimal outcome) that the child will share in his family's hardship. If living with both parents, it may mean fewer toys, fewer trips to McDonalds, and wearing sneakers from KMart instead of Nikes.

And, if a father (or mother) suddenly wins millions, or just gets a much better job that pays twice as much, the child should (as in any normal family) benefit from that happy event also. .. as he would if he lived in an intact family. It wouldn't be fair, in my opinion, to have a child living in poverty in a terrible, maybe dangerous neighborhoo, if one of his parent lives in a penthouse in the middle of NY City.

I know, these examples are extreme.. .but you get my point.

Yea I do and they make sense.

Hopefully whoever decided these things uses some common sense.

The Child Support and Custody laws are evil.

They need to be fought, and they need to be stopped.

:eek:

I wrongly thought we would never hear from you again.

I respect that you came back and are participating and I respect that you put the details of your situation on your website and I respect that you stand for what you believe.

So how is it that the state wanted you to pay more than you were able? that is hard to beleive (even for one like me who is both suspicious of the state and thinks that it does what it best at the same time)

I wrongly thought we would never hear from you again.

If you might notice I sent out a hook just to see if I would leave or not.

There are lots of Internet forums which I do leave in the dust.

I respect that you came back and are participating and I respect that you put the details of your situation on your website and I respect that you stand for what you believe.

Thank you for that, and I really do try hard to be open and honest which is a very demanding thing to attempt.

So how is it that the state wanted you to pay more than you were able? that is hard to believe (even for one like me who is both suspicious of the state and thinks that it does what it best at the same time)

I am not trying to push my own case or circumstance as my own case is long years closed and satisfied.

But I will declare that I say all Child Support orders are unjust and excessive and this is not about some individual cases.

Here is a repeated link from the opening post = Unable to pay child support, poor parents jailed - US news - MSNBC.com

Both the Child Support and Custody laws are fundamentally wrong, and they hurt families alienate children and criminalize parenting and undermines the social structure.

It needs to be fought, and it needs to be stopped.

Werbung:
So how is it that the state wanted you to pay more than you were able? that is hard to beleive (even for one like me who is both suspicious of the state and thinks that it does what it best at the same time)

that I can buy. the process for altering your obligation is intentionally difficult. austensively to make fraud harder. shockingly enough some people try to shirk this stuff. they might move around or intentionally take jobs that pay less than one one have earning potential for. (something my idiot ex bro-in-law did.)

Back