Child Support as USA Politics.

given the caveat that courts will overweight toward granting custody to the mother, there is usually a reason for the divorce and that factors into things as well. be that as it may, if its your blood flowing through that child, you bear responsibility to bring it uo whether you remain married or not. I understand that you disagree but that does not change anything for me.

I do NOT disagree on the 2 parents raising their own children, and the 2 parents taking care of their own parental responsibilities, but I say we need to help the parents in their failings and to stop the degrading and insulting and punishing of those parents.

The Child Support and Custody laws are inhuman, in that the laws violate the normal human relationship between the 2 parents and their child(ren), so we need to reform those evil laws and stop the attack against the parents.

that being said

yes, the formula for determining child support could bear some review.

yes, I question the degree of overweight on mother custody even if I do understand the why.

yes, I blame the problem on no-fault divorce.

The Gov and Courts and laws do not belong in the parenting business.

I agree that the formula for Child Support needs reviewed (needs corrected) and the procedure for Custody needs reevaluated and no fault divorce has increased many problems, but we are NOT overlords or Gods of our fellow citizens, and control over "parenting" is not a proper function of any government or its laws.

If we want to help then lets start helping, but the punishing violation of parents going on now needs to be stopped.

Werbung:
If the Custodial parent can not provide the full custody then they have no business having the custody and the children need to be removed from that Custodial parent and given into the custody of the other parent or into the care of some one who can provide the custody.

Given the reality that the Custodial can get Public Assistance for the child(ren) and there are other public programs as like Churches and food pantries, and the Custodial could get their own employment income or job, then there is no reason for the Custodial or the children to ever have any unmet need.

The ONLY only way that any child in the USA can go without their true needs being filled is only by the abuse or neglect or the incompetence of the Custodial.

If a Custodial can not provide every need in full then they have no business having that custody of any child.

It is utterly ridiculous to say that the parent who does NOT have custody is responsible for the unmet needs of the children while the child is in the custody of some one else.

Except when there is joint custody, right? Then both would share that responsibility.

Except when there is joint custody, right? Then both would share that responsibility.

I say that "joint custody" is the instinctual and natural human right of both of the parents, and when the Courts and laws declare a "joint custody" then that is a legal perversion of the reality.

The two parents have a natural (or God given) right of joint custody and the Courts and laws make a mockery of that reality with the intrusive legal requirements.

All we really need to do is leave the two parents to work out their own parenting between them selves as it is only their responsibility and no business of ours or of the laws.

Werbung:
I say that "joint custody" is the instinctual and natural human right of both of the parents, and when the Courts and laws declare a "joint custody" then that is a legal perversion of the reality.

The two parents have a natural (or God given) right of joint custody and the Courts and laws make a mockery of that reality with the intrusive legal requirements.

All we really need to do is leave the two parents to work out their own parenting between them selves as it is only their responsibility and no business of ours or of the laws.

Hmmm? You certainly have thought about this more than I have (probably because I have actively made a choice never to be divorced hweras you have unfortunately been divorced and know it first hand) and what you say does give pause for thought.

If joint custody is the natural state then joint responsibility would be the natural state too. If the courts force a decision of joint custody onto a couple that already has joint custody that would seem silly. And if the court forces a sole custody into a situation then I would have to stand by your earlier statement that the parent with custody would have responsibility. I am sure it gets messy at times and compromises need to happen.

Back