A question for those that believe 9/11 was an inside job

Dave

One thing has bothered me about those who believe in the things that Alex Jones, and those like him, are saying about 9/11. When I first heard him giving his explanation of what he says happened, I became furious. I wanted to learn more, so I went out researching and was finally convinced that there was a more rationale explanation for what happened. My problem is now that when people say that they believe that 9/11 was an inside job, they do not show a great deal of anger, and are fairly casual about talking about it. I don't even see much anger from those "such as Alex Jnes" that are propagating this story. To me, it seems as if the whole story is just another way to dig at this President, or pherhaps the government as a whole. My question to you all is this: If you actually believe what you say you believe, then how do you go about your daily lives thinking that your government is behind the murder of thousands of its own citizens? That seems to be something to scream about, yet I see far too many people think it is just something casual. It just makes me wonder if people actually believe the things they are saying, or if they just want to believe it as another reason to hate our government.

Not to get too far off topic, but I've heard time and time again that if you want to know who is behind 9/11 just look at who has profitted from it. Well, Alex Jones has made a pretty penny from selling his theories on DVDs and on his radio program.

Werbung:
One thing has bothered me about those who believe in the things that Alex Jones, and those like him, are saying about 9/11. When I first heard him giving his explanation of what he says happened, I became furious. I wanted to learn more, so I went out researching and was finally convinced that there was a more rationale explanation for what happened. My problem is now that when people say that they believe that 9/11 was an inside job, they do not show a great deal of anger, and are fairly casual about talking about it. I don't even see much anger from those "such as Alex Jnes" that are propagating this story. To me, it seems as if the whole story is just another way to dig at this President, or pherhaps the government as a whole. My question to you all is this: If you actually believe what you say you believe, then how do you go about your daily lives thinking that your government is behind the murder of thousands of its own citizens? That seems to be something to scream about, yet I see far too many people think it is just something casual. It just makes me wonder if people actually believe the things they are saying, or if they just want to believe it as another reason to hate our government.

Not to get too far off topic, but I've heard time and time again that if you want to know who is behind 9/11 just look at who has profitted from it. Well, Alex Jones has made a pretty penny from selling his theories on DVDs and on his radio program.

well ill stsrt off in this thread Nice to meet you all and ill delve a little bit into your questions for you and we can go from there cool?

Let me start out by saying I am a US navy Veteran I flew in a SAR squadron in Guam in the late 70's I Love my country and i have learned to fear My Government I have been civi now for many years .this also tells you a bit about my age im in my late 40,s

I differe from many of the percieved Patriotic Americans
I am an "American Patriot" you would be surprised at how many do not know the difference between the two.But there is a VAST difference in the two

I am far different than the flag waving magnetic ribbon toting Blind patriotic american.Not that any of those things are wrong or bad. just so many people do Not understand
theyr inherint rights and duties as American citizens

It is our Job to question our government if we feel we need to be told more it is our duty to see to it that the constitution is being upheld and adhered to. i f we feel we are being opressed lied to or plain taken advantage of our constituttion tells us clearly what we are to do

Yes in fact Im angry about 9-11 and for the many of us who have accepted 9-11 and what the truth held ,the reality is it is not simply G.W. Bush thats responsible this goes far far beyond just the United States. It has much to do with the N.W.O. The Tri lateral commission,the council on foriegn relations, Fema,and HS. as well as....the PNAC
Project for a new American Century which is a Think tank that brainstorms for those in power

this was not a simple Bush set it up........or Bush knew and let it happen....this goes far far beyond that and the white house there is a hidden Government that truly control things....I am pissed off about theyre involvement thats why despite the ridicule,despite the repeated attacks i recieve I continue to research 9-11 and question all of the un-answered questions whic we havent even started yet but i assure you we will

My anger is being displaced by my duty as a citizen to find out what happened and make sure that it dosent happen aagain.I take that anger and place it in my American patriots cap and use it to go on and continue to ask the questions continue to dig even deeper

The Official story is so full of holes it looks like a window screen!! there are too many un-answered questions the stories do not add up .and we will i assure you go over as many of these things as we can while i am a guest or member of this community i have spent 5 years looking at everything

i have come to some plausible theories as to what i believe happened as to what we have been told....An American Patriot channels the anger in a far different manner than the half cocked Flag wavint patriotic magnet displayer

people do try and "scream" about it the problem is most people arent prepared to handle the onslaught that inevitably occurs when they do. Our government has a long and storied history of false flag ops and .....black ops as well as Creating,Arming, then Chasing and defeating our boogiemen all in the name of profit

this time the stakes are MUCH higher things have progressed to a crescendo pitch...its gotten to crunch time.
False flag ops to garner Public support are steeped throughout mankinds History used By the Romans the germans french russians Vietnamese etc.Fear is what controls people and allows you to have your way with them fals flag ops and black ops and overthrowing governments perpetuates fear and gives us reason to do what we do we are not alone this is done at the highest of levels and as ridiculous as it sounds dates back to biblical times and the battle between good and evil

Greed and Gluttony are high in the parapet....I am angry I want my country back the people want theyre country back

the real question is why arent all of YOU pissed off at what they are doing to you and your freedoms?whay are all of you so willing to buy something that just dosent fit together like a puzzle should?

Btw They Use Alex jones and others like him to spread Dis-Information one needs to look far deeper than the surface .they allow AJ and others to continue as they feed them a bunch of crap on the backside and these guys lap it up like thirsty dogs after a hard afternoon run

SOME of what AJ and others discuss has shreds of truth probably in the 1-10% range at best you as an american have a duty to piece it all together and if in the end you find a tyrranous Government at the helm it is your right and duty TO REMOVE said government

It wasnt bush it would not have mattered if Bush was in office or Gore or whomever it still would have happened
the political parties are only different on the surface underneath they are after the same end golas its all a charade to CONTROL the will and minds of the people and at this time they have most of em scared

and THAT is why many seem so non chalant
for fear of reprisal

i digress ill await a response or two

Rokerijdude...would you mind summing up that in two, maybe three sentences? What is your main point? Without the seemingly random, vague condemnation of generalized stereotypes, if you don't mind.

I guess the point of my question was that if you believe that there are these secret entities running our government, then it would seem logical that voting would be a waste of your time, campaigning would be a waste of your time, and pretty much the whole governmental process would not matter if its all being descided in the shadows, and lets be honest, if there was an organization with the power to cover up something like 9/11, then they are pretty much all-powerful as far as government goes. Yet I see people that claim to believe these things out campaigning every day, and telling people who they need to vote for, and rallying support for certain bills. The actions don't match the words. I guess the logical action for someone who believes these things would be to start putting on the tin foil hat and start stockpiling weapons, because you have to realize that you arent going to bring down the system through the system. Armed revolution is the only possible way to overthrow something like this, if it has the type of power that you all say it does. Yet I continually see you all trying to work through the system. Why?

Rokerijdude...would you mind summing up that in two, maybe three sentences? What is your main point? Without the seemingly random, vague condemnation of generalized stereotypes, if you don't mind.
No im completly sorry i am unable to provide the readers digest version of it as there isnt one if it could have been 2-3 sentances it would have been

Werbung:
I guess the point of my question was that if you believe that there are these secret entities running our government, then it would seem logical that voting would be a waste of your time, campaigning would be a waste of your time, and pretty much the whole governmental process would not matter if its all being descided in the shadows, and lets be honest, if there was an organization with the power to cover up something like 9/11, then they are pretty much all-powerful as far as government goes. Yet I see people that claim to believe these things out campaigning every day, and telling people who they need to vote for, and rallying support for certain bills. The actions don't match the words. I guess the logical action for someone who believes these things would be to start putting on the tin foil hat and start stockpiling weapons, because you have to realize that you arent going to bring down the system through the system. Armed revolution is the only possible way to overthrow something like this, if it has the type of power that you all say it does. Yet I continually see you all trying to work through the system. Why?

Actually i dont work through the system? So i cant answer your question. I dont vote party line, and i believe voting is a waste of time actually.particularly after the 200 election.....I understand HOW, we will need to throw off the current oppressive government. And I am prepared to do such, when the time comes..... if the timecomes .Thats what an American patriot, is all about friend ....I dont believe the sytem will fix the mess we are in, and truly I believe that the **** is about to hit the fan...

Your crack about the tinfoil hats, is unappreciated.... as it casts insult on a serious situation,as well as casts insult at all people who believe as i do.I didnt insult the feds, i just dont believe they are working in the interest of the American people any longer.....

They are now working for theyre corporate cronies, world bankers, and other secretive special interests such as carlysle Tri-laterals and the CFR..... instead.
The point of being able to exact a change, was passed some Time ago in my opinion. And as i say.... i LOVE My country!!!
But FEAR my Government...... My Duty and honor lies with the CITIZENS of this great country, not the politicians or the corporate entities...If it comes to it, which i believe it may, there may one day be a second american revolution.If and when that day comes this American patriot, will stand tall in the face of tyranny, and gladly give my life for my COUNTRY........... but NEVER for my Government............

Back