Do you Believe 9/11 was an Inside Job PLANNED by the US Government?

fedor50

In your opinion do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that the US government knew about and even PLANNED the attacks?

I think that YES 9/11 WAS an inside job. It simply HAD to be. Heck, all THREE of the world trade center buildings fell to the ground in a demolition type of way.

What is YOUR opinion?

Werbung:
Nope.
And we did actually go to the moon.

The wackos never go away...do they? What do you want to be that in his twisted little mind there is no way that the steel could have buckled and caused the collapse of the towers from the temperature of burning jet fuel, carpet, and furniture.....what do you want to bet that he doesn't have the slightest idea that the planes were loaded with liquid oxygen which would create heat sufficient to ignite the aluminum the plane was manufactured of...and what do you want to bet that he doesn't know that aluminum burns at a temperature approximate to the surface of the sun.....and what do you want to bet that he has never considered the effect of the vertical weight on the beams in his temperature "equations"....

I have heard all the conspiracy theories and they have been propagated by people who don't have a clue....but hate capitalism in spades...

The wackos never go away...do they? What do you want to be that in his twisted little mind there is no way that the steel could have buckled and caused the collapse of the towers from the temperature of burning jet fuel, carpet, and furniture.....what do you want to bet that he doesn't have the slightest idea that the planes were loaded with liquid oxygen which would create heat sufficient to ignite the aluminum the plane was manufactured of...and what do you want to bet that he doesn't know that aluminum burns at a temperature approximate to the surface of the sun.....and what do you want to bet that he has never considered the effect of the vertical weight on the beams in his temperature "equations"....

I have heard all the conspiracy theories and they have been propagated by people who don't have a clue....but hate capitalism in spades...

WTC 7 was NEVER hit by a plane but fell anyway. Sounds like YOUR theory does not add up.

Of course I don't. I don't wear a tin foil hat either. More news, the moon landing was real, the earth isn't flat, and gravity exists.

WTC 7 was NEVER hit by a plane but fell anyway. Sounds like YOUR theory does not add up.

But photo after photo shows part of one of the larger towers falling on it...it was heavily damaged by falling debris and fire....glass and steel buildings fail in different patterns than stone and brick....wacko conspiracy theory doesn't replace reality.....ever.

But photo after photo shows part of one of the larger towers falling on it...it was heavily damaged by falling debris and fire....glass and steel buildings fail in different patterns than stone and brick....wacko conspiracy theory doesn't replace reality.....ever.

What I see here is a building falling like a controlled demolition and there are legions of experts who agree. Falling debris or fire is NOT enough to melt steel. MOST experts agree with me.

Do you disagree with NIST?

Other than initiating the fires in WTC 7, the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7. The building withstood debris impact damage that resulted in seven exterior columns being severed and subsequently withstood fires involving typical office combustibles on several floors for almost seven hours. The debris damaged the spray-applied fire resistive material that was applied to the steel columns, girders, and beams, only in the vicinity of the structural damage from the collapse of WTC 1. This was near the west side of the south face of the building and was far removed from the buckled column that initiated the collapse. Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires having the same characteristics as those experienced on September 11, 2001. The transfer elements such as trusses, girders, and cantilever overhangs that were used to support the office building over the Con Edison substation did not play a significant role in the collapse of WTC 7.

I disagree with any idiot who believes that any part of 9/11 was an inside job....there are numerous videos and photos of firefighters attempting to put out the fire, which was massive at WTC 7...and in the videos you can clearly hear them discussing the structural damage and shouting to clear the area...in short RUN minutes before the building collapsed.

You won't get further comment from me on this topic because arguing with conspiracy wackos is a pointless exercise...if you believe it was an inside job then you should question your sanity...something is clearly wrong with you that being the case, further discussion on the topic on my part is pointless.

I hate to admit it, but @palerider is right on this one. There is far to much evidence that was presented in almost real time to believe any of the nutty conspiracy theories being spread about.

My opinion is this thread is absurd.
It is! I almost can't take it seriously. Things that give me pause though on it are the protesters Guy Fawkes masks holding signs that read "9-11 was in inside job" at a busy intersection in the city I live in and the fact that this discussion keeps popping up on social media. Not pause over validity, I know the idea is bat crap crazy, pause over how serious people are about it.

Werbung:
Whether or not you say 9/11 was an inside job, you cannot deny a lot of people massively resent US power. Therefore, it's easy to think it really happened, and it's also easy to believe the US would create a specific inside job that they knew most people wouldn't figure out. Of course, you can call people conspiracy nuts, but then again, the Nazis burned the German house of Parliament, and it's common knowledge the US used inside jobs to provoke the Spanish American War and the Vietnam conflict.

Back