ABC News: Obama sends U.S. combat troops to Uganda

Werbung:
he says he's BORN AGAIN. its God's call to decide otherwise.

Yes and no. God will determine if he is a Christian and has received salvation.

Christians must determine who needs to hear the word of God and who after hearing it needs to grow in the word. They cannot do that without making some sort of discernment on the subject.

This guy needs to grow at the very least.

Hey, I think I just got your name. I have been reading that as Dog T Owner forever. But, am I right that it should be read Dogtown er, as in, you are a person from Dogtown?

Yes and no. God will determine if he is a Christian and has received salvation.

Christians must determine who needs to hear the word of God and who after hearing it needs to grow in the word. They cannot do that without making some sort of discernment on the subject.

way I heard it we are th spread the Good News to all extent possible and let the Holy Spirit work on the hrearts of people. That beingn said, there is no issue with righteous indignation at sin so I accept that you feel this guy is a sinner and thus its ok to call him out on it. OK I'm making a somewhat fine distinction but its pretty important to me. :)

This guy needs to grow at the very least.

no argument

Hey, I think I just got your name. I have been reading that as Dog T Owner forever. But, am I right that it should be read Dogtown er, as in, you are a person from Dogtown?

Ja, ich bin ein Dogtowner. But if the t stood for three that would also be accurate.

sprichst?

Nein. But I can borrow from / plagiarize.

Richmond VA is split north and south by the James River. We who grew up in Northside disparaged Southside greatly and coined the name Dogtown for it. The funny thing is that one by one my entire family wound up moving there.

Nein. But I can borrow from / plagiarize.

Richmond VA is split north and south by the James River. We who grew up in Northside disparaged Southside greatly and coined the name Dogtown for it. The funny thing is that one by one my entire family wound up moving there.

That is funny. I despised large metro areas and my family has ended up moving 40 miles farther from chicago than before - the opposite of you. I trust that you have learned to love dogtown while I can assure you that I do love this more rural area.

I would too. But I dont get why obama wants to go to Uganda instead of other places. Or why not just not go to any country. We are pretty broke.

Could it be that some places are chosen because they are less dangerous than others - after all it would be foolish to send forces into a country that was as large as us and had nuclear weapons.

Could it also be that there are political motives that have not even been stated?

Werbung:
That is funny. I despised large metro areas and my family has ended up moving 40 miles farther from chicago than before - the opposite of you. I trust that you have learned to love dogtown while I can assure you that I do love this more rural area.

I grew up in the city but moved to a surrounding county upon moving from the family home but Dogtown referred to this county (largely rural when I was young) as well and I DO love it here. Would never consider living north of the river again.

Back