Abortion doctor shot to death

This youtube bugs me

It should bug you. Because that picture of that dead bloody naked women on all fours in that filthy motel room...

THAT'S WHAT YOU AND YOUR GROUP WANTS TO SEE HAPPEN TO WOMEN AGAIN.

NEVER AGAIN... NEVER FREAKIN' AGAIN IN AMERICA!!!:mad:

Werbung:
It should bug you. Because that picture of that dead bloody naked women on all fours in that filthy motel room...

THAT'S WHAT YOU AND YOUR GROUP WANTS TO SEE HAPPEN TO WOMEN AGAIN.

NEVER AGAIN... NEVER FREAKIN' AGAIN IN AMERICA!!!:mad:

I did not watch your video I only saw the cover with the claim that they thought some wanted her reproductive rights stopped. No one gives a frak about her reproductive rights, just that she doesn’t continue to kill babies. Use condoms, pills, foam, shots or get your tubes tied.

I did not watch your video I only saw the cover with the claim that they thought some wanted her reproductive rights stopped. No one gives a frak about her reproductive rights, just that she doesn’t continue to kill babies. Use condoms, pills, foam, shots or get your tubes tied.

many of those "pro life" people dont want people to have those, access or info about those well.

I care about her reproductive rights, Pandora. And she's not killing babies, only embryos and fetuses.

I care about her reproductive rights, Pandora. And she's not killing babies, only embryos and fetuses.

Fetus is not an English word; it is a Latin word that has never been translated to English. The English meaning of the Latin word Fetus is

Your little one
Your offspring
Your baby

And there is a difference in your reproductive rights and the right to life

No one is stopping any woman or man from using birth control, you have the right to use it or not use it

We are talking about after the fact, once the person has reproduced by becoming pregnant with another living person.

They are two very different things.

Fetus is not an English word; it is a Latin word that has never been translated to English. The English meaning of the Latin word Fetus is

Your little one
Your offspring
Your baby

No one is stopping any woman or man from using birth control, you have the right to use it or not use it

We are talking about after the fact, once the person has reproduced by becoming pregnant with another living person.

well if thats what it means in latin, I am pro choice, that was realy my big hold up, was how to translate a word from Latin lol

Well then if you didn't watch it you know less than you think.

You should watch it. I always watch the other sides clips because that's how I form rounded well informed decisions & positions.

Reproductive rights is important to most women even those who think they would never have an abortion. There are a lot of circumstances out there. And most reasonable people can think of some horrendous situation or a situation with a family member that this avenue for a safe, sterile, legal medical procedure is necessary even if not cared for.

I know you've told me you had an abortion and regretted it. But as a compassionate person I'd be regretting it if you had felt compelled to do it to yourself and ended up being the woman in this clip dead & bloody on all fours.

Please... watch the video...

I'm a Christian, a Republican, and I hope that idiot fries for what he did. No true Christian has anything but distain for him.

I'm a Christian, a Republican, and I hope that idiot fries for what he did. No true Christian has anything but distain for him.

Well the whole "no true Christian & frying thing" is a little creepy. But if you mean the electric chair for the lunatic kill a man in church assasin... I guess I might be on board.

Well the whole "no true Christian & frying thing" is a little creepy. But if you mean the electric chair for the lunatic kill a man in church assasin... I guess I might be on board.

I don't understand what you are having trouble with but yeah, to hope he fries means to hope he gets the chair.

I read on another thread that you are pro abortion, and from this post I think you must be pro death penalty too.

You are consistant :)

I am pro life and anti death penalty (except in rare cases) but I dont consider myself a christian though something close, and a regestered democrat who would rather be Indy.

I read on another thread that you are pro abortion, and from this post I think you must be pro death penalty too.

You are consistant :)

I am pro life and anti death penalty (except in rare cases) but I dont consider myself a christian though something close, and a regestered democrat who would rather be Indy.

I am in fact pro-death penalty.

I am not at all comfortably with the title "Pro-Abortion" It doesn't fit me at all. Personally I think it's wrong. I would never ask a woman to abort a child of mine. I am however "Pro-Choice", I believe that someone else shouldn't be prevented from obtaining an abortion if they so choose. I'm pro-choice accross the board. Freedom to get abortions, own guns of all kinds, do drugs, and drink and drive.

Your little one
Your offspring
Your baby

Well there ya go... semantics and some ridiculous Latin argument will win this point for ya... not.:confused:

fe⋅tus  /ˈfitəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fee-tuhs] Show IPA
–noun, plural -tus⋅es. Embryology. (used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, esp. in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.

While it is true in informal talk the word baby can be used for a fetus... or embryo... or even at the first confirmed pregnancy test... from a medical/healthcare perspective a fetus and a born baby are indisputably different.

And since this is a situation where on thing is only able to survive by the will of it's host the woman ALWAYS has the right to choose to host... or not to host... with her own personal body.

Well there ya go... semantics and some ridiculous Latin argument will win this point for ya... not.:confused:

–noun, plural -tus⋅es. Embryology. (used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, esp. in the later stages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans after the end of the second month of gestation.

While it is true in informal talk the word baby can be used for a fetus... or embryo... or even at the first confirmed pregnancy test... from a medical/healthcare perspective a fetus and a born baby are indisputably different.

And since this is a situation where on thing is only able to survive by the will of it's host the woman ALWAYS has the right to choose to host... or not to host... with her own personal body.

SIMPLISTIC SOLUTIONS FOR A SIMPLISTIC MIND...;)

What I love is when the term 'Pro-Choice' gets swapped out for her finite VERBIAGE of 'PRO-ABORTION' and she doesn't even notice that 'glaring error' but the new poster has to point it out for her!!! Just boggles the mind how the righteous get those little things so twisted up and continually confused with the difference of real meaning!!! LMAO

Werbung:

I was not trying to win points, my point was when she says fetus like its nothing but trash or some tumor, I hear offspring, little one, baby

host? you make babies sound like that monster in the movie Aliens who used people as hosts.

thats creepy

Back