Kansas doctor acquitted in late-term abortion case

Sooooooooo.....seeing as how you're so well-informed on the subject....what type of photo-attire is available?? I'd assume hats are outta-the-question, right?

:rolleyes:

I would assume when they are premature only wrapped in a blanket they are too small for baby clothes, though I have seen pictures of them in baby sleepers and clothes when they were full term babies.

I think it is really disgusting how you joke about something like this. Even if you agree in abortion any time for any reason, its very sick that you joke about it.

Here are some pictures that familys who had a change of heart after it was too late gave to a group to help make others aware.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ies&hl=en&sa=N&um=1&ei=CF_OSbryFo_stgOD5PmaAw

Werbung:
Another defeat for the 12th century religious freaks

Funny how you impune those who are against abortion as being "religious freaks", considering science is on their side of the argument as far as when life begins. Of course, you have to ignore that science because it doesn't fit with your neanderthal views and instead you side with the lawyers on your side, and debate the meaning of the word "is"... I hope Obama does "restore science to its rightful place" because the debate over abortion would be over quickly, in favor of Life.

BTW, Nazi's were pro-abortion too... ;)

I think it is really disgusting how you joke about something like this.
That's pretty-much the same way I feel, when people (like yourself; who don't have a clue), try to pose as informed-individuals (because you've seen some pictures), regarding hot-button political-issues.

That's pretty-much the same way I feel, when people (like yourself; who don't have a clue), try to pose as informed-individuals (because you've seen some pictures), regarding hot-button political-issues.

I posted the doctor’s website, his own website! These are the things he offers according to his own website and according to people who have had abortions at his clinic.

Viewing your baby after delivery
Holding your baby after delivery
Photographs of your baby
Baptism of your baby, with or without a certificate
Footprints and handprints of your baby
Certificate of premature miscarriage
Cremation
An urn for ashes
Arrangement of burial in either Wichita or your home state

I posted the doctor’s website, his own website! These are the things he offers according to his own website and according to people who have had abortions at his clinic.

Viewing your baby after delivery
Holding your baby after delivery
Photographs of your baby
Baptism of your baby, with or without a certificate
Footprints and handprints of your baby
Certificate of premature miscarriage
Cremation
An urn for ashes
Arrangement of burial in either Wichita or your home state
....And, still no references to photo-attire.

Werbung:
....And, still no references to photo-attire.

This is true, I have only posted pictures of dead babies wrapped in baby blankets with stuffed animals and picturs of Jesus and flowers provided by the abortion doctor who killed the baby, and some pictures of the baby with the parents who paid the doctor to kill the baby.

At one time I did have a number of pictures taken by Dr Tillers clinic, I will work on finding them for your pleasure.

Back