"Affordable" Obamacare costs rise by $111 billion in latest budget

Obung hole care is joke

jhttps://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...are-11-years-of-rising-costs/?sh=670c2840bd25

Obamacare, officially known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), has had a significant impact on healthcare costs in the United States. Let’s explore some key points related to its costs:

1. Total Expenses:
  2. Current Costs:

Werbung:
Here what O bung hole plans cost

The average monthly premium for a bronze ACA health insurance plan is $420 for a 40-year-old. The average monthly cost for that same person increases to $549 for a silver plan and $713 for a gold plan.

How Much Does Health Insurance Cost? – Forbes Advisor

www.forbes.com/advisor/health-insurance/how-much-does-health-insurance-co

How much does Blue Cross Blue Shield cost?
  • Overall, Blue Cross Blue Shield has a higher average cost for individual health insurance than its competitors. BCBS has an average monthly rate of $607, based on a 40-year-old with a Silver plan. Compared to the other four largest health insurance providers that offer individual policies, BCBS is the most expensive. Currently insured? No spam
As you can see a silver plan for OBung hole insurance compared to blue cross blue shield is not that much more. Now I used blue cross blue shield because that's what I had last and it is excellent top notch insurance , I had it for about 14 years.

Last edited:
Obung hole care was a tax bill . It taxed all of us and our insurance if we had the good stuff medical devices which drove prices up..There were a total of 21 new taxes related to it and the price of O bung hole care keeps costing more as mark pointed out a additional 111 billion, The actual cost to the government has almost X3 and as you can see from my post for just a little more you can get a good blue cross plan.
If They really want to lower cost put caps on lawyer fees for medical mal practice suits and something needs to be done about caps on judgements, but they will not because mst lawyers are democrats

Obung hole care was a tax bill . It taxed all of us and our insurance if we had the good stuff medical devices which drove prices up..There were a total of 21 new taxes related to it and the price of O bung hole care keeps costing more as mark pointed out a additional 111 billion, The actual cost to the government has almost X3 and as you can see from my post for just a little more you can get a good blue cross plan.
If They really want to lower cost put caps on lawyer fees for medical mal practice suits and something needs to be done about caps on judgements, but they will not because mst lawyers are democrats

Werbung:
Obung hole care is joke

jhttps://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...are-11-years-of-rising-costs/?sh=670c2840bd25

Obamacare, officially known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), has had a significant impact on healthcare costs in the United States. Let’s explore some key points related to its costs:

1. Total Expenses:
  2. Current Costs:
Democrats don't care how much of their money hard-working Americans are going to have to fork over to the government to pay for the costs of millions of Americans and squatters who receive the 'free' healthcare at no cost. Democrats in Congress were at least smart enough to exempt themselves from the high-priced healthcare tax mandate.

Back