After 9/11, Rudy Wasn't a Rescue Worker -- He Was a Yankee

Truth-Bringer

After 9/11, Rudy Wasn't a Rescue Worker -- He Was a Yankee

"By our count, Giuliani spent about 58 hours at Yankees games or flying to them in the 40 days between Sept. 25 and Nov. 4, roughly twice as long as he spent at ground zero in the 60 days between Sept. 17 and Dec. 16."

Link

I bet the rescue workers wish they had seen some more games, but I guess they had more important things to do....

Werbung:
"What Giuliani showed following 9/11 is a disgraceful lack of respect for the fallen and those brothers still searching for them. He valued the money and gold and wanted the [World Trade Center] site cleared before he left office at the end of 2001 more than he valued the lives and memories of those lost."

-- IAFF General President Harold Schaitberger

Ground Zero, November 2001: Fire fighters, officers and families rally against Giuliani's decision in to stop a dignified recovery of the victims of 9/11.
Photo by Stuart Ramson/Associated Press.

http://www.rudy-urbanlegend.com/

I think he was smart to put a halt to searching for remains. It exposed those workers to untold amounts of harm and toxins and all for what? To find remains? I think the living are more important then the dead and I think at some point you have to make a decision to go on.

Werbung:
I think he was smart to put a halt to searching for remains. It exposed those workers to untold amounts of harm and toxins and all for what? To find remains? I think the living are more important then the dead and I think at some point you have to make a decision to go on.

He got rid of evidence in what should have been a criminal investigation.

Back