Al Jazeera Cameraman Freed From Guantanamo After Six Years

Truth-Bringer

Al Jazeera Cameraman Freed From Guantanamo After Six Years

“Al-Haj was never prosecuted at Guantanamo so the U.S did not make public its full allegations against him. But in a hearing that determined that he was an enemy combatant, U.S. officials alleged that in the 1990s, al-Haj was an executive assistant at a Qatar-based beverage company that provided support to Muslim fighters in Bosnia and Chechnya .”

Rest of Article Here

My response is, didn't the U.S. government do exactly the same thing in supporting people like Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden? Yes, it did. Hypocrisy on display again: "Do as I say, not as I do."

Werbung:
You mean people get released from Gitmo? Huh, the link didnt want to work for me.
Did they waterboard him?

how about you post the article about the Gitmo released who went to Iraq and blew himself up shortly after he got out?

Maybe the experience at Gitmo made him bitter. You ever consider that? After all, innocent people who have gotten out have all said that they were tortured repeatedly.

Here are two others, an innocent man and woman, who were held at Gitmo for YEARS, as reported on 60 minutes:

"Murat Kurnaz, a German citizen of Turkish descent, has just published a memoir of his nearly five years in Guantánamo. He describes prolonged torture that included interruptions by a doctor to ensure that he was well enough for the torture to continue.

Mahvish Rukhsana Khan, an American woman of Afghan descent who worked as an interpreter, has written a book to be published next month, “My Guantánamo Diary,” that is wrenching to read. She describes a pediatrician who returned to Afghanistan in 2003 to help rebuild his country — and was then arrested by Americans, beaten, doused with icy water and paraded around naked. Finally, after three years, officials apparently decided he was innocent and sent him home."

Rest of Article Here

Maybe the experience at Gitmo made him bitter. You ever consider that? After all, innocent people who have gotten out have all said that they were tortured repeatedly.

Here are two others, an innocent man and woman, who were held at Gitmo for YEARS, as reported on 60 minutes:

"Murat Kurnaz, a German citizen of Turkish descent, has just published a memoir of his nearly five years in Guantánamo. He describes prolonged torture that included interruptions by a doctor to ensure that he was well enough for the torture to continue.

Mahvish Rukhsana Khan, an American woman of Afghan descent who worked as an interpreter, has written a book to be published next month, “My Guantánamo Diary,” that is wrenching to read. She describes a pediatrician who returned to Afghanistan in 2003 to help rebuild his country — and was then arrested by Americans, beaten, doused with icy water and paraded around naked. Finally, after three years, officials apparently decided he was innocent and sent him home."

Rest of Article Here

yeah, doubt that Gitmo made him go back and kill again. his Islamic background and the Quran made him kill non-muslims again.

Werbung:
Back