Al Qaeda Applauds Train Bombings

Brandon

Ok, I have now waivered off into the deep end. Members of Al Qaeda have applauded the train bombings in Bombay. 200 people dead and more injured and these guys are parading around town praising it.

This group fancies itself on creating misery, suffering and death and we are complaining that placing underwear on top of enemy combatants heads is some how degrading. Please!

I hope that we hunt down all of them, place them into a train and run it off a cliff. We should show no mercy for people that are killing innocent women and children (actively seeking I might add).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203259,00.html

Werbung:
We should show no mercy for people that are killing innocent women and children (actively seeking I might add).
That would include the Bush gang. Their civilian body count is far bigger than al-Qaeda's will ever be. I don't see how "actively seeking" innocent people to kill is any worse than recklessly and knowingly killing tens of thousands.

We'd probably need to lure the politicians with a fancy Hummer limousine to get them all over that cliff, though. I don't imagine that people of their position are accustomed to riding in a train.

When you are attacking civilian trains, you are "activily seeking" innocent men ,women and children.

As for the comparison to the Bush administration, I hardly see the need to minimize (or worse sympathize with) the damage of one radical faction by comparing it to a powerful government. Killing is still killing.

I was only mentioning the ridiculousness of Americans and how some are complaining that we are treating them poorly.

I find it sad that some Americans hate Bush so much, that they hope we lose in Iraq. Which only means the insurgency can only win. While I am no fan of Bush and his policies, I will not hope the enemy wins so I can feel morally superior.

This group fancies itself on creating misery, suffering and death and we are complaining that placing underwear on top of enemy combatants heads is some how degrading. Please!

i certainly think that deliberately killing civilians is worse than the inadvertent killing of civilians by our military. however: that incident you're describing was absolutely disgusting. it's simply in a different category of intolerable acts. it's hardly murder, but it definitely isn't something i want my country to be a part of.

Daria, you are absolutely correct. Placing soiled underwear on people's heads is disgusting but it is in no way murder.

It might just be me, I happen to notice there is more outrage over the underwear fiasco but not about the murder that happens due to the war in Iraq.

Do some Americans hate the Bush administration so much they are rooting for the enemy? Maybe!

Brandon said:
It might just be me, I happen to notice there is more outrage over the underwear fiasco but not about the murder that happens due to the war in Iraq.

personally, i think people are drawn to more sensational things. we're desensitized to murder during wartime, but not things like this. new and creative forms of cruelty are probably just more eye-catching.

and it is really sad how little sympathy some americans show for the death and suffering of american soldiers.

You are most likely right. Hearing about murder is no longer exciting (it's sad really). Humans like things that are new, bold and interesting. Murder lacks all three of those components since its been around since the dawn of time.

It's interesting that people seem to be surprised at Al Quadea's response - it is how they have always responded to acts of terror!

Well i'm not surprised but it does anger me a lot. I just feel like things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better.

Most definitely annoying. All the more annoying is the West keeps doing things that make people feel that the likes of al quaeda are justified.

I think you are right, it will get worse before it gets better. As for terrorist that seek out innocent people it is here where you actually understand the defination of the word "terrorist". These people claim to fight for the people btu then kill them.
I also agree that you have to include the Bush gang as well. They do their own terrorizing of their own.

Werbung:
Bush's terrorizing reminds me of a joke a comedian made once on stage:

" Bush is a pimp. Pimp of the year. Anytime he can say 'you don't have to vote for me i'm still your president', thats some pimpin bulls**t right there."

Back