AMERICA becomes Clean in 2016!!!

always

Folks , I know your depressed with what has happened to America in just nine months but perk up, WE do have a PLAN to SAVE AMERICA.
It is as FOLLOWS:
First we must VOTE in 2010 for OUR PRINCIPLES not for a particular PARTY.
Those presently in our Congress ,be they democrat , republican, or independent must be voted out of office if they support policies that violate YOUR PRINCIPLES. Second , we replace them with candidates who HONESTLY support and will vote for the VALUES our nation has fought and died for since its founding .
Third , we must stay alert and know the voting habits of every candidate running for our Congress in 2010 and 2012.It is very easy for radical leftist to fool us if we do not take the time to study their past. We would not have the President we have today if the majority had known and understood his past. Our present Congress is flooded with radical leftist in both mjaor parties ,and has been for years , due to us not paying attention in the last several national elections. To be brutally honest the risky government we have today is not entirely the fault of those elected, it is Our fault, Your fault , My fault, WE did NOTHING to protect AMERICA from the enemies of our Constitution . We were lazy and careless with our votes and with our support.America has men and women dying on foreign battlefields while our supposed leaders do nothing but delay and are not able to make a decision. Why are they so afraid to act? because they know they lack both the desire and the ability to make a correct decision , a decision made in the best interest of AMERICA .The next election may be our last chance to correct our mistakes. Please resolve to save and protect America with your vote in 2010 and 2012!
I know I said 2016 in the title instead of 2012 but only 2016 would rhyme with "clean"lol
May GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Werbung:
Folks , I know your depressed with what has happened to America in just nine months but perk up, WE do have a PLAN to SAVE AMERICA.
It is as FOLLOWS:
Those presently in our Congress ,be they democrat , republican, or independent must be voted out of office if they support policies that violate YOUR PRINCIPLES. Second , we replace them with candidates who HONESTLY support and will vote for the VALUES our nation has fought and died for since its founding .
Third , we must stay alert and know the voting habits of every candidate running for our Congress in 2010 and 2012.

BEEN there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're (quite) obviously too-young to remember The Contract On America....

:rolleyes:

It is as FOLLOWS:
Third , we must stay alert and know the voting habits of every candidate running for our Congress in 2010 and 2012.It is very easy for radical leftist to fool us if we do not take the time to study their past. We would not have the President we have today if the majority had known and understood his past. Our present Congress is flooded with radical leftist in both mjaor parties ,and has been for years , due to us not paying attention in the last several national elections. To be brutally honest the risky government we have today is not entirely the fault of those elected, it is Our fault, Your fault , My fault, WE did NOTHING to protect AMERICA from the enemies of our Constitution . We were lazy and careless with our votes and with our support.America has men and women dying on foreign battlefields while our supposed leaders do nothing but delay and are not able to make a decision. Why are they so afraid to act? because they know they lack both the desire and the ability to make a correct decision , a decision made in the best interest of AMERICA .The next election may be our last chance to correct our mistakes. Please resolve to save and protect America with your vote in 2010 and 2012!
I know I said 2016 in the title instead of 2012 but only 2016 would rhyme with "clean"lol
May GOD BLESS AMERICA!

God will probably bless America when you stop insulting him by posting the most twisted, mindless smears against good Americans.

In other words... America elected Obama because he was and is the best choice. Cry & throw little temper tantrums if you like... but it only makes you look clueless and kinda weak.:D

God will probably bless America when you stop insulting him by posting the most twisted, mindless smears against good Americans.

In other words... America elected Obama because he was and is the best choice. Cry & throw little temper tantrums if you like... but it only makes you look clueless and kinda weak.:D

Who cares what you think? How would you know a good American? I understand your president 's dog left you a message on air farce once today!
It was delivered not by a PROMPTER but using a SCOOP! Film at ELEVEN!!lol

VOTE YOUR PRINCIPLES not PARTY in 2010! , if YOU have NO PRINCIPLES then vote demcrat!

Werbung:
Back