Proof that "some scum " rises to the top!

always

For proof that in America today,more so than in the past years , Some "scum" rises to the top. Just look at our National Congress, look at both parties and the Independents as well,our Congress is rated at the lowest level for honesty , and performance in the history of our nation .Most of our Politiciians do not do the "peoples business" but they do lie , cheat , steal , and pass harmful laws all to satisfy their personal greed. If that is not bad enough we then look at our Executive branch. Here we find not only corruption , acts of treason , and the housing of known enemies to our Republic at the right hand of our President and advising him on matters that will cause our people great pain and harm . What has happened to America . I grew up in an America that stood for Freedom , Goodness , Human Rights and was the "Light of the World " . Today , regardless of the politicial party , our Government is NOT TRUSTED , Our People afraid of those in office . Our Children are not safe within our government schools from the oliticial propaganda of a secular State . Our White House itself is home to our enemies and hopes to indoctrinate the minds of our youth with nutty ideas , programs , and uuntrue "facts ". What caused America to sink in a pit of scum? Why did our citizens allow the America passed on to us by our Founding Fathers and secured with a CONSTITUTION , the likes of which the world had never seen ,to be turned offer to its enemies? Why in the name of GOD did we sit back and allow this GIFT FROM GOD to be taken away without a fight ?How will you answer your children? How will you answer your own inner voice ? THINK!
It is clerar , very clear , the 2010 national election is our last hope to save America . We must VOTE FOR PRINCIPLE and NOT PARTY . We must throw out those who support America's enemies regardless of the party they hide in . This means we each need to pay attention to how our Representatives vote on matters within our Congress. Do NOT allow them to lie to us .Then in 2012 , We must continue to vote for PRINCIPLE and throw our President out of office PLUS the remaining enemies of Democracy . At that time we will be free and able to save our Nation , Free our Children, and Gain Respect for America's Values and Ideals once again . Continue to VOTE for PRINCIPLE over Party !! This will be our last Opportunity to save America . It is up to EACH of us !

Werbung:
For proof that in America today,more so than in the past years , Some "scum" rises to the top. Just look at our National Congress, look at both parties and the Independents as well,our Congress is rated at the lowest level for honesty , and performance in the history of our nation .Most of our Politiciians do not do the "peoples business" but they do lie , cheat , steal , and pass harmful laws all to satisfy their personal greed. If that is not bad enough we then look at our Executive branch. Here we find not only corruption , acts of treason , and the housing of known enemies to our Republic at the right hand of our President and advising him on matters that will cause our people great pain and harm . What has happened to America . I grew up in an America that stood for Freedom , Goodness , Human Rights and was the "Light of the World " . Today , regardless of the politicial party , our Government is NOT TRUSTED , Our People afraid of those in office . Our Children are not safe within our government schools from the oliticial propaganda of a secular State . Our White House itself is home to our enemies and hopes to indoctrinate the minds of our youth with nutty ideas , programs , and uuntrue "facts ". What caused America to sink in a pit of scum? Why did our citizens allow the America passed on to us by our Founding Fathers and secured with a CONSTITUTION , the likes of which the world had never seen ,to be turned offer to its enemies? Why in the name of GOD did we sit back and allow this GIFT FROM GOD to be taken away without a fight ?How will you answer your children? How will you answer your own inner voice ? THINK!
It is clerar , very clear , the 2010 national election is our last hope to save America . We must VOTE FOR PRINCIPLE and NOT PARTY . We must throw out those who support America's enemies regardless of the party they hide in . This means we each need to pay attention to how our Representatives vote on matters within our Congress. Do NOT allow them to lie to us .Then in 2012 , We must continue to vote for PRINCIPLE and throw our President out of office PLUS the remaining enemies of Democracy . At that time we will be free and able to save our Nation , Free our Children, and Gain Respect for America's Values and Ideals once again . Continue to VOTE for PRINCIPLE over Party !! This will be our last Opportunity to save America . It is up to EACH of us !

It couldn't be more 'clerar' that you need to take a DEEP BREATH and have some one else proof read your diatribes before you plaster them onto this community forum. Your point {if you had one} gets lost in translation while the reader is dissecting the many numerous errors in type and spelling.
And my 'inner voice' is saying: You are a nut job...but understandably so...I bet all of that pent up frustration from 8 years of G.W.B. and his criminal acts have just pushed you over the fragile edge and for that I'm really, truly sorry! ;)
But hang on; with the new improved approach to our economy/judicial system/congressional methods/ideas--THERE IS HOPE :D
But you must be more patient...this disaster evolved for over 8 years...it isn't going to get turned around and leveled out over night!!!

It couldn't be more 'clerar' that you need to take a DEEP BREATH and have some one else proof read your diatribes before you plaster them onto this community forum. Your point {if you had one} gets lost in translation while the reader is dissecting the many numerous errors in type and spelling.
And my 'inner voice' is saying: You are a nut job...but understandably so...I bet all of that pent up frustration from 8 years of G.W.B. and his criminal acts have just pushed you over the fragile edge and for that I'm really, truly sorry! ;)
But hang on; with the new improved approach to our economy/judicial system/congressional methods/ideas--THERE IS HOPE :D
But you must be more patient...this disaster evolved for over 8 years...it isn't going to get turned around and leveled out over night!!!

Hey YOU IDIOT from FLINT HILLS - The spelling errors were to point out the SCUM! . Now go wave your obama night shirt and spit on some U.S. serviceman.

Hey YOU IDIOT from FLINT HILLS - The spelling errors were to point out the SCUM! . Now go wave your obama night shirt and spit on some U.S. serviceman.

Oh, I totally believe that you managed/succeed in your endeavor to point out the 'SCUM' but unfortunately it only back-fired on you and your ignorance...and you do what you do so well!!!;)

You might even say that you are a 'MASTER' at that! BOOB THE BUILDER :D

For proof that in America today,more so than in the past years , Some "scum" rises to the top.
bush_serving_beer.jpg

Boy you hit that nail right on the head!

And your inner voice is no doubt spot on.

Analysis: Angry bad looser that spits out only venom and no solutions. Is now at such a losers frustration level (with so very few of his Party left in office) that he thinks if he says get rid of them all he'll get a better shuffle on the deck.

Not going to happen though. The thing that Americans hate even worse than partisan gridlock is he and the Druggie Limbaugh types.:D

First off what's your deal with constantly bringing up the home town of fellow posters? You have to know that's about as childish & uninformed as it gets.

Secondly... YOU ALWAYS SPELL THAT WAY... so that "I'm doing it on purpose for effect" dog won't hunt.

Third... Well that's just to stupid to even respond to.

You know you're losing even in your own demographic... I'll show how in this short clip called the Always family... sorry don't have your home town but guessing maybe south...:D

Originally Posted by always Hey YOU IDIOT from FLINT HILLS - The spelling errors were to point out the SCUM! . Now go wave your obama night shirt and spit on some U.S. serviceman.

Awwww, jeez.....a wannabe-"conservative", engaging in fantasies....imagine that.​
TopGun said:
First off what's your deal with constantly bringing up the home town of fellow posters? You have to know that's about as childish & uninformed as it gets.

Secondly... YOU ALWAYS SPELL THAT WAY... so that "I'm doing it on purpose for effect" dog won't hunt.

Third... Well that's just to stupid to even respond to.

You know you're losing even in your own demographic... I'll show how in this short clip called the Always family... sorry don't have your home town but guessing maybe south...
See guys...this is the type/ilk/mindset that is out there stirring up the furor about our elected president speaking to our public schools :eek:...they are so undereducated and highly emotionally geared towards the 'FEAR' of the better educated, less emotionally driven Americans that they can only 'screech/wail/rant' and follow the likes of the Rush Limbaugh's/Glenn Beck's of the the world. ;)

They have to have others doing their thinking for them and then they swallow it all 'hook-line-& sinker'...just jerk their chains and they will react to any stimuli however misguided and incorrect it may be. LMAO

See guys...this is the type/ilk/mindset that is out there stirring up the furor about our elected president speaking to our public schools :eek:...they are so undereducated and highly emotionally geared towards the 'FEAR' of the better educated, less emotionally driven Americans that they can only 'screech/wail/rant' and follow the likes of the Rush Limbaugh's/Glenn Beck's of the the world. ;)

They have to have others doing their thinking for them and then they swallow it all 'hook-line-& sinker'...just jerk their chains and they will react to any stimuli however misguided and incorrect it may be. LMAO

Does FLINT HILLS have indoor plumbing ? Did you attend any public schools at all? Do you have relatives that live in a HUT? in some JUNGLE ? I bet you do, when are you running for office as a MARXIST? Are you a member of ACORN?

First off what's your deal with constantly bringing up the home town of fellow posters?
Distractions (in-lieu-of any worthwhile-input) take many forms; often considered an art-form, in more-"conservative" circles. (The lack of worthwhile-input, that is....)​

See guys...this is the type/ilk/mindset that is out there stirring up the furor about our elected president speaking to our public schools :eek:...they are so undereducated and highly emotionally geared towards the 'FEAR' of the better educated, less emotionally driven Americans.....
Ah, yes....those dreaded Elitists; anyone who's excelled beyond the 9th Grade.​

Does FLINT HILLS have indoor plumbing ? Did you attend any public schools at all? Do you have relatives that live in a HUT? in some JUNGLE ? I bet you do, when are you running for office as a MARXIST? Are you a member of ACORN?

I will make this as simple as possible for you to read and comprehend. YES--to all of your immature/asinine questions that have nothing to do with the subject {except to prove that your are what you FEAR} :D

And BOOB you need to change more than just your nickname because your attitude is glaringly evident and gives you away instantly ;) and you are up there floating around oblivious to real life...my, my, my!!!

I think you just provided your very own 'PROOF' about what traits make a person 'FLOAT AT THE TOP'...LMAO GOOD JOB :rolleyes:

Werbung:

May we ask from what wonderful place you hail from?

I suppose you may well want to keep that a secret. Let's see if you'll tell...;)

Back