America do not forget.

Werbung:
The record clearly shows the tough guy no cowards is not good for military deaths. Perhaps Biden was right by pulling out of Afghanistan.
It would have been better for Biden and America if he had consulted with experts on how to best withdraw from Afghanistan than to follow the advice of nincompoops, which he appeared to have done.

It would have been better for Biden and America if he had consulted with experts on how to best withdraw from Afghanistan than to follow the advice of nincompoops, which he appeared to have done.
It wouldn't have mattered if he'd taken them out one by one. The fact is he stopped the war. Let the religious ratbags have the desert they love.
There will be no more deaths of marines in that shithole.

The record clearly shows the tough guy no cowards is not good for military deaths. Perhaps Biden was right by pulling out of Afghanistan.
Maybe history will smooth over Biden's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, but I hardly think military schools will be using his strategy as an example of a brilliant move.

It wouldn't have mattered if he'd taken them out one by one. The fact is he stopped the war. Let the religious ratbags have the desert they love.
There will be no more deaths of marines in that shithole.
Leftist Americans say, 'Let Iran do what it will we will no longer maintain a military deterrent to crimes against humanity in that part of the world. To hell with innocent women and children over there, they mean nothing to us in our western wealth and privileged comfort.'

Maybe history will smooth over Biden's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, but I hardly think military schools will be using his strategy as an example of a brilliant move.

they sure won't be using trump's as an example of a brilliant move...which is to say, to put in place a withdrawal plan and then cowardly let someone else get our troops out so they didn't die more.

Leftist Americans say, 'Let Iran do what it will we will no longer maintain a military deterrent to crimes against humanity in that part of the world. To hell with innocent women and children over there, they mean nothing to us in our western wealth and privileged comfort.'

speaking of not caring about women and children, you defended their deaths in our earlier discussion about nuking them in ww2.

its amazing how your views change depending on who you can blame. lol

We COULD have left Afghanistan, SOONER....IF LIL' DUMBYA HAD JUST DONE HIS FUCKIN' JOB!!!!
"If I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

they sure won't be using trump's as an example of a brilliant move...which is to say, to put in place a withdrawal plan and then cowardly let someone else get our troops out so they didn't die more.
What are you talking about? Trump had forged an agreement with hostiles in Afghanistan that secured a peaceful withdrawal, but Biden moved in and destroyed all agreements and protocols and withdrew all US troops almost at a moment's notice without a reasonable withdrawal plan in place.
American lives lost under Bush in 8 years = 626.
American lives lost under Obama in 8 years = 1752
American lives lost under Trump in 4 years = 65
American lives lost under Biden's hasty incompetent withdrawal = 13 troops trying to maintain peace as Americans were scrambling to get out of there in a rush worse than experienced in Saigon under Ford.

What are you talking about? Trump had forged an agreement with hostiles in Afghanistan that secured a peaceful withdrawal, but Biden moved in and destroyed all agreements and protocols and withdrew all US troops almost at a moment's notice without a reasonable withdrawal plan in place.
American lives lost under Bush in 8 years = 626.
American lives lost under Obama in 8 years = 1752
American lives lost under Trump in 4 years = 65
American lives lost under Biden's hasty incompetent withdrawal = 13 troops trying to maintain peace as Americans were scrambling to get out of there in a rush worse than experienced in Saigon under Ford.

you have no idea what would have happened if trump hadn't been such a pansy and left the wirthdrawal to someone else.

trump was a moron after all.

That's correct and it's traced directly to their filthy religion. Look what and how Christianity has destroyed millions of lives.
The whole thing is based on the notion there's a god and he will save you. There is no god and all the persecution suggested under the banner of religion has been wasted.

When was you in Afghanistan trying to save lives? You said nothing when GWB sent 6000 marines to due for oil.
You hypocrite. Stick with your filthy Bible.

Werbung:
you have no idea what would have happened if trump hadn't been such a pansy and left the wirthdrawal to someone else.

trump was a moron after all.
Nobody knows what would have happened if Trump's election had not been stolen but I suspect we would have cheaper gas and lower inflation today if he had been recognized as the rightful winner.

Back