America has lost fight against hispanics/latino/mexican invasion

berreal

First lets take the political candidates !...
In front right now ..with the talk of innevitability is Hillary ..who makes no bones about finding yet more ways to give tax payers money to mexican illegals. But then again thats the story behind every democratic candidate in the race today ..and most democrats sitting in congress right now.

So lets look to the right ...well ..we have Guilliani in front .. a man who favors sanctuary cities for illegals. But pick any other republican candidate and you'll find ....at best they will come in ..and do nothing!

And so even getting a Romny or Thompson in the whitehouse will only mean that when small cities (like Hazleton Pennnsylvania) try to protect themselves from being over-run.
The ACLU and the illegals corporate backers will tell these small cities to let the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT handle it ...because ...because they know only too well that way nothing will be done!!

To that end ... the democrats and republicans are just different wings of the same bird!

But while this is going on you can just track the foothold mexicans/ hispanics are gaining in the US.

First to set the stage ...even a casual observer is told constantly by the media about the inevitability of a hispanic/latio/mexican surge in the US population. A disproportionate uptick thats in the works as we speak. And the Hispanics hear this as well.

It is this sense of innevitability why Hispanics ...unlike many other groups in the US ...are mobilizing themselves to force their language on the American people. So over the years we watch public signs going up in spanish and english in many public areas.
First in those border states and before we know it ...the very same practice has swept across the entire country to states nowhere near the borders.

So in my home state for example GA ...I go to my local gym and the music blaring is ...latino. I get on a bike ..try to input my work-out program ....but the instructions are ...in spanish!! And before long ...the next generation may need to learn spanish ..much the way they need a college degree to get a decent job ...in the US!!

While many talk about this bilingual surge as a need to help out mexican illegals who don't know english ...its in the interest of their offspring born in the US (and grewup naturally bi-lingual) to force the isssue ...why? Because the language is power. You and I and even Americans who learn spanish will still be at a huge disadvantage if we had to speak spanish to survive...and they know that!

But lets get to another issue ...first the illegals work day and night to bypass the word illegal when talking about immigration! To me its a cut and dry issue ...you either go through the proper channels ..wait your turn become a tax payer ..or your a crimminal ..period!

But the democrats for example has helped to further this cause as they often refer to illegals as immigrants!
Immigrants no different than the guy who filed his paper work and dutifully waited his turn in line. To Hillary the guy taking his oath at the local immigration office is same as the guy scaling the fence at the border.

But there is yet another ofuscation created here ..and I'm surprised even hardened anti-immigration Americans ignore it. The Mexicans have not only worked to make illegal immigration = immigration ....they have also made immigration into strictly a mexican/latino issue!!

Here is my question .. ..yes we need immigrants ...a point many mexicans make ...BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MEXICAN/HISPANICS/LATIONO's?
Immigration has become all about this group!! And even anti-immigrants Americans concede this as some sort of rule ...and never ask the question

See those jobs nobody wants to do ... do you think a chinese or an African for example living in squalor would do it?
I feel its now too late, as they have embedded in the physcie of the American people ..mexicans has some sort gene ....making them the only group able to certain jobs in the US.

In fact ...if we are seeing a disproportionate growth in the mexican group and a projected disproptional population growth in the future ...maybe ...maybe we need to head this off and get our immigrants from other corners of the globe!!

But the bottom line is immigration has become synonimous with strictly hispanics/mexicans/latinos!

So now we start seeing on CNN for example ...and hour each day given to Rick Sanchez to sell this mexican invasion to the American people. He's so brazen and empowered sometimes the guy speaks in spanish to his guests. We watch as that network turn into TELE-MUNDO during the 8 0' clock hour!

Oh and look we watch as the NFL now has commercial ...in spanish ...for hispanics in the US.

Our officials want to hold presidential debates in spanish.

We watch as some democratic presidential candidate publicly say ...after free medical, free schooling, even getting government jobs over Americans ...we need to give some 20 million mexicans amnesty!! And Bill Ricardson adds ...ooohh thats not enough ..we can't split up familiy's?? Thats horrible ....its un American. So lets add another 20 million who are still in mexico to that list!

We watch this on top of millions of illegal crimminals marching in our streets .... waving mexican flags ....demanding their rights ...with the full backing of our elected officials!!

The Amnesty will be granted ...the stink we made about the recent bill is just a brief set back. Even the mexicans say that...with some confidence.

As democrats demostrate after recently taking congress ...their mandate is not the war ...their mandate is illegal immigrants ....its the one thing they continue to fight for. Watch as they dissect that amnesty bill and secrectly pass it piece by piece behind the backs of the American people!!

The mexicans have co-opted the civil rights movement, they have even tried to say this is no different than the Irish coming to the US. The arrogance is astounding as they likened that illegal hold up in a church for months to Rosa Parks!!

The sanctuary cities is only going to grow ...as they sell this as some sort of wealth infusion...always ignoring the burden it will place on the tax payers.
No one will cut off federal aide to these cities ..rather all your gonna hear is meaningless huff and puff!!

And our federal government will always be there to help their cause as it declares ..its the only authority to deal with the immigration issue ...and then does nothing!!

:mad:

Werbung:
Well my original posting in response to yet another hate filled tirade from berreal, was going to be, at least I didnt have to read the word chicken hawk, but instead it will be in every post as it made it to your quote line.
I have often asked this question and have yet to get a reasonable answer to it, Do you think there would be the same uproar if it was French Canadians streaming across the northern border?

First the Jews have taken over the country, nows the Hispanics are invading. I'm eagerly waiting the next installment of berreal paranoia.

Well I'm not sure I should be responding to this post as I currently live in South Florida and do not feel that I am residing in the US. Not speaking Spanish down here puts you at a huge disadvantage. Visiting South Florida 25 years ago....this was not the case. However, berreal your post makes it much harder for me to make my point with your venomous approach.

Bunz....considering some of the quotes I've seen from French Canadians with respect to the US, it might raise an eyebrow if they began flooding our border.

-Castle

Castle, my point in the question is that much of the displeasure people have towards illegals when it really seems to be brown people who speak spanish. As a hypothetical question, what if it was white french speaking canadians pouring over the border to attempt gainful employment, I think you would see a different sentiment entirely.
Also to Berreal I will point out that the process of going through immigration is very often lengthy and quite expensive therefore making it prohibitive to many people. When the flood of european immigrants was coming through Ellis Island, there werent those requirements. You showed up, they let you through after a bit.

Well my original posting in response to yet another hate filled tirade from berreal, was going to be, at least I didnt have to read the word chicken hawk, but instead it will be in every post as it made it to your quote line.
I have often asked this question and have yet to get a reasonable answer to it, Do you think there would be the same uproar if it was French Canadians streaming across the northern border?

Call it hate filled all you want. But if you know me ..you'll realise I'm not against immigration. I grew up in NY...I hate living any where in America where the percentage of any one race or culture is over 40%..including my own.
NY was forever a melting pot... all over the city are these enclaves of chinese, Jamaicans, haitians, hispanics etc. Thats not a problem.
Very often..a Chinese immigrant would move to the US and doesn't want to learn english ..and if he stays in his/her enclave ... nobody cares!!!

But thats not the case with hispanics ...I don't walk into airports, resturants, bathrooms and see chinese or french signs ...its always spanish!! I don't see japanese when I use my ATM ..its always english and spanish!! Thats very very telling!!

If French Canadians come here legally, speak french in their enclaves and don't demand that we cater to them outside their enclave ...who cares??

Look ... I am sure ...if boat loads of Haitians were streaming daily on our shores getting free medical, schooling ..etc ... and marching in our streets demanding their rights ...I would stay here and feel the steam coming from the heads of angry white Americans ...lets be real!!

Read my post ..I talked about the inevitability of the hispanic surge. Something that gets pounded in their heads day and night ...most group come here to establish a presence ..hispanics are here for more than just that!

Well I'm not sure I should be responding to this post as I currently live in South Florida and do not feel that I am residing in the US. Not speaking Spanish down here puts you at a huge disadvantage. Visiting South Florida 25 years ago....this was not the case. However, berreal your post makes it much harder for me to make my point with your venomous approach.

Bunz....considering some of the quotes I've seen from French Canadians with respect to the US, it might raise an eyebrow if they began flooding our border.

Heh-heh-heh ...lets be real bud and not sugar coat the reality of your situation!! I have been to south Florida ...if your not ..."in the money" ..and not hispanic there ...your life is a little more than being dis-advantaged. And if your there in that capacity ..and not white .....say your black ..its even worse! I've been there ..I've witnessed the arrogance first hand! THose people will make you wonder which country your in.

Call it hate filled all you want. But if you know me ..you'll realise I'm not against immigration.
That is what makes it hate filled. Its not about immigration, it is about hate for latin/hispanic. You target one very large group and chastise them as a whole, instead of judging them on thier individual merits. That I think is a pretty good definition of racism and hate.

That is what makes it hate filled. Its not about immigration, it is about hate for latin/hispanic. You target one very large group and chastise them as a whole, instead of judging them on thier individual merits. That I think is a pretty good definition of racism and hate.

This is where your rush to judgment cause you to completely miss the point!!

There is no judging on individual merits ....when your illegal!!
I look at the illegal hispanic ..tatooed and shirtless the same way as a well dressed educated hispanic here illegal as well!! To me they are both illegals ..breaking our laws ..end of story!

For me illegal ..is illegal period!! Illegal isn't only illegal when its Haitians washing up on US shores ..it also applies to that mexican scaling the fence!!
It applies that that mexican who scaled the fence ..not just yesterday ..but 20 years ago ...who manage to elude the law and is still here illegal ...get it???

Do you get it?

Please don't follow the democratic agenda and try to slide by that fact!!

I've seen all dimensions of humanity in every race ...smart, genius, dumb, ..you name it!!

Tell me this Berreal, what nationality are you? When did you or your relatives show up here? Lets have this conversation, but lets make it about the concept of immigration and not about any certain group.
I am not following the democratic agenda, my concerns are not party politics but human reality. But I will point out, that since 9-11, and GOP controlled both bodies of congress and the Presidency and despite the promises to do so, have not built an adequate fence, have not funded the border patrol at any reasonable level to make a difference.
My problem is not the person who has been here illegally and managed to stay out of trouble with the law, and otherwise gone about thier business just like the average American system. Being a fisherman myself, I will use this analogy...We better stop the leak before we start to bail the boat.

But I have seen you now in two different threads post about two specific ethnic groups in a very deragatory, ignorant, shameful and hateful way. Let us judge people not based on the ethnic group they are born as and have no control over and instead the merits of them as individuals.

Tell me this Berreal, what nationality are you? When did you or your relatives show up here? Lets have this conversation, but lets make it about the concept of immigration and not about any certain group.
I am not following the democratic agenda, my concerns are not party politics but human reality. But I will point out, that since 9-11, and GOP controlled both bodies of congress and the Presidency and despite the promises to do so, have not built an adequate fence, have not funded the border patrol at any reasonable level to make a difference.
My problem is not the person who has been here illegally and managed to stay out of trouble with the law, and otherwise gone about thier business just like the average American system. Being a fisherman myself, I will use this analogy...We better stop the leak before we start to bail the boat.

But I have seen you now in two different threads post about two specific ethnic groups in a very deragatory, ignorant, shameful and hateful way. Let us judge people not based on the ethnic group they are born as and have no control over and instead the merits of them as individuals.

Its obvious you can't deal with the facts ...and like we see the right often do ...try to avoid the sitution by making your adversory the issue!! This isn't about me... here you are asking all kinds of personal questions as if it will make an illegal immigrant legal!! What else do you want my address, my social security number?

Whether or not I'm a US born citizen, an immigrant myself, a permanent resident, a nutralized citizen ...or even an illegal immigrant ...it has nothing to do with the issue!!

It was never the GOP's intention to actually do anything about immigration. See my original post I mentioned that I regard democrats and republicans (on the immigration issue) as different wings of the same bird.

The fence was never the answer ...rather the answer was to take away the incentives for immigrants to want to come here illegally. The free medical, the free schooling, the over-looking of employers employing illegals and the last but not least.... the deliberate ineffective federal government actions!! Even one of these items alone would be better than any fence!!

The fence was a farce ..a distraction bush used (much the same as the surge) ..a distraction even democrats are beginning to use as well.

Its laughable hearing you even mention it at this stage. How can anybody take seriously a president who talks about protecting the country ...and turns around and tells you building a fence to protect us from terrorists is contingent on giving illegal immigrant amnesty? And tells you this ...6 years after the worst terrorists attack in history? Are you for real buddy?

Democrats... like the GOP know the fence will do nothing .... to stop illegals and they know it isn't the answer. I am just mad that Americans think it is, and can't see through this ruse!! This is much the same as the ruse to ...stop the war everybody wants to stop ..but can't!

And once again ...the fact that you even think my nationality changes things ...only tells me your a racist! You can't take deal with the issue at face value ...so you want to tag my race, my nationality ...to the rational.

Its all you can do ...its all you look at. He's white ..he's black ... he's mexican ..he's Irish ..so therefore ..blah-blah-blah!

Your wrong ...very wrong when it's ..not one or two people ...but tens of MILLIONS!!!

Look, I am sure if say 10,000 Haitians were to wash up ashore tomorrow and our officials suggest they get infused into our society white people would be feinting all over America!! Ohh the horror of it all ...America would coming to an end to many!!
My friend ...I am not the biased or racist person here!!

Whats worse I am sure what will happen were we to grant these illegal mexicans amnesty ..I'm not guessing cause we've seen this before. Give the 20 or 30 million here amnesty and another 50 million will quickly fill the void only to be marching in our streets a few years from now!

We have a fat piece of fart like Bill Richardson who drives home the mindset in Mexicans that what ails them is due only to America ...America alone must fix their plight!! And never ...never ...like many before him will they hold the Mexican government accountable for anything!!

Its nauseating watching this play out! Nauseating watching the very mexican government encourgae this mindset, driving home the notion in its people that leaving their country is the way forward for their country!!

My wish for the mexican people is to have no fence ..and they have a country where Americans want to go as much they want to come here. But as long as people like you think ...all we need to do is get more mexicans in the US ...it will never change!!

I'm going to stay away from the Jewish talk here because we have a different thread for that. But I made the case that many jews who do not subscribe to the zionist movement ...who share my views ..don't get called racist!

I don't give a crap who is behind sending American's as cannon fodder for their personal reasons ....if Farrakhan, or the KKK was behind it ..I'd be against them just the same!!

I refuse to put on the rose colored glasses from which you and many view the world ....because I want to see things clearly!!

And I'm not about to get on the ...."he denied the holocast ..so lets attack him" ...band-wagon!!

Its obvious you can't deal with the facts ...and like we see the right often do ...try to avoid the sitution by making your adversory the issue!! This isn't about me... here you are asking all kinds of personal questions as if it will make an illegal immigrant legal!! What else do you want my address, my social security number?

No, No this is about you. You have made some serious claims against the jewish and latin population and that is not something to be forgotten. Unless you are a native American, under your arguments, anyone here including yourself, is illegal.
Again, come on the record, where did you come from, how long have your ancestors been here? I have no interest at all whatsoever in your SSN and anything thing that is able to identify your hateful sentiments you post here. But it will go a long way in justifying my reasoning for thoughts on immigration.
Of which you seem to be failling to see the light on the fact that you dont own this country, it was stolen and robbed from the natives who lived here long before you or your ancestry arrives. Be glad you have what you do have. Because if it wasnt those who came before you youd have nothing.

That's certainly a fair question, bunz. Personally, I am upset that our President and other elected officials claim to be dedicated to eradicating the threat of (primarily Islamic) terrorism and yet have left our borders wide open.

I don't see how any serious nation could consider themselves safe in the age of terrorism and nuclear/biological weapons where the United States could conceivably lose a city in a matter of minutes, without a secure border.

Sure, I would have problems with any people breaking this country's laws to come here but I certainly don't blame the Mexicans and generally don't think their bad people for trying to come here. In fact, I am glad that I live in a country where our biggest problem is people trying to sneak in as opposed to countries like Cuba (but Michael Moore said they had such good healthcare) where they are trying to stop people from sneaking out.

What we have here is really quite simple. We have the wealthiest country in the world within geographically reach of much poorer people. So relatively smart Mexicans wake up and say to themselves, "well I can make $1 an hour here or $14 an hour in Kansas City. Gee, I wonder where I would like to be next week."

My position has always been the same. We need to lock down the border with both a physical fence, an electronic fence, and at least 3x the number of men on border patrol (which means not litigating the **** out of them anytime they are forced to make a split second deicison where a drug dealer ends up getting shot). Once the border is secure from a national security standpoint, then I would be much more willing to accept amnesty and a "guest-worker" program. But until we close the border, we're just going to continue the pattern of passing a new amnest bill every 15 years without any real solutions.

USMC, firstly, I am not one to second guess someone in a shooting scenario as I have nearly been in them myself...albeit with bears. But to second guess someone who was there and in danger where there was something was justified in shooting is unwise. I think they all need to be investigated, but we need to give fair process to those who find themselves in that situation.
Before we realistically talk about any action towards the illegals in the country already we need to stop the flow that is happening right now. Now I would not be against providing "amnesty" to those who have been here for X number of years, provided they pay a fine etc. But this sentiment that they get dont pay any taxes is hogwash. They pay whatever local sales tax is applicable and also contribute to the local economy and tax structure through property taxes. This is presumably through paying rent and the homeowner therefore pays the tax.

Werbung:
No, No this is about you. You have made some serious claims against the jewish and latin population and that is not something to be forgotten. Unless you are a native American, under your arguments, anyone here including yourself, is illegal.
Again, come on the record, where did you come from, how long have your ancestors been here? I have no interest at all whatsoever in your SSN and anything thing that is able to identify your hateful sentiments you post here. But it will go a long way in justifying my reasoning for thoughts on immigration.
Of which you seem to be failling to see the light on the fact that you dont own this country, it was stolen and robbed from the natives who lived here long before you or your ancestry arrives. Be glad you have what you do have. Because if it wasnt those who came before you youd have nothing.

Yawn ...more lap-dog rhetoric. Don't you think people have seen this standard tatic over and over again bud? Just tune into Fox and watch either O'Reilly or Hannity and what do they do ...always? Rather than deal with facts .,.they attack the individual. Thats the what you have lapped-up ..and now bring it here to try out.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my race, my name, my social security number, my address..or where I come from.

Its not about me and will never be about me ...lap-dog! Deal with the facts bud!!

Native America whoa ..where did that come from ..are we back in the wild-wild west? Look they got screwed ..unless your ready to turn over your possesions to them ...shut the hell up!!

Its obvious your deliberately taking this topic way off course ..and again ..its only because you can't deal with the facts!

Because somehow:

Where I come from ...will change the strong presence of AIPAC (a re-known zionist movement ) in Washington.
Where I come from ..will change the fact that Joe Jew Liberman pushing to embroil the US in another war!
Where I come from .... will change the impotent federal government inaction in deporting illegals and effectively enforcing the laws.

Where I come from .... will make sanctuary cities ... a great idea.

Where I come from ...will change the fact that we had the same immigration issue in the 80's, relent to the illegals thinking we fixed the problem ..only to have the same crap ..with another wave of millions asking for the same thing again!

Where I come from ... will change the fact that we have bilingual signs primarily in spanish while we have representation from every corner of the globe in the US.

Where I come from .... will make the illegals ....legal.

Where I come from .... will change the fact that Americans would be feinting all over the country were our government to accept a few 1,000 Haitains washing ashore ..and infuse them in our society .....much like your wanting us to do with millions of mexicans!

Face it bud ..like many lap-dogs before you ...you can't deal with facts !

You claim to want debate ...rather what you want is to attack my race or ethnicity..thats why where I come from .....matters!

You don't mind mexicans ...know why? Comrade bush was for amnesty ...what recourse do you have but to fall in line?

I'll leave you on your own to rationalize why one, two ...or 10 to 50 MILLION ..illegal mexicans/hispanics is not a big deal!

Back