America must become more frugal and honest!

Werbung:
HUH?? if you arer talking about ... do what?
Sorry - but your post may be understood if you were clear about the "WHO" your reference to the word "HIS" is directed toward.
I am unable to follow your thought process!
YOU SAID:
Who is a Federal employee?
Why does that have anything to do with my comment?
Confused about following a THREAD...well Ok, lets back this bus up and start with:
Your post #12 where you quoted 'ALWAYS' the originator of this entire TOPIC
Originally Posted by always sorry , you are wrong!! I am working on it now!! What are you doing??
And then you posted this:
Originally Posted by AgainstTheMachine realizing that paltry letter writing barely has an effect and I am trying to find others who are doing more than spattering a few lines of text and calling it "DOING SOMETHING"
I been doing what you are doing for decades ... and what is the result ...
our country has gone farther into the crapper at a faster rate.
And then I posted this:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
GOOD LUCK following that train of thought process by 'ALWAYS'...the facts {or the grand lack of facts} in his thought process has so many holes as to be similar to SWISS CHEESE and as smelly too!

The only people that this mindless dribble will impact are the FEDERAL EMPLOYEES...the rest of the working class of America get days off but there are very few corporations that follow the finite detail and 'PAY' for those lists of days off...they might select a few and say that 'these 4-6 days will be our paid holidays', they might say these are the days that we will be closed for the holidays but they aren't PAID DAYS OFF...so the entire premise and thought process is just another convoluted mess that has no base except to impact the federal employees {of which Pandora admittedly is one} so exactly who will benefit and who will feel the savings and HTH will this ever change anything.

GOOD GRIEF :cool: but OH, BOY write those letters to all of the local newspapers that you want to and just sit back and wait for that avalanche of dead air and non-reactive chain of events...LMAO
And then you ask: "what does this have to do with my comment"
I been doing what you are doing for decades ... and what is the result ... our country has gone farther into the crapper at a faster rate.
Were you or were you not talking about 'ALWAYS' telling everyone to write letters to the editors around this great state of AMERICA...did you derail you own thought process???

realizing that paltry letter writing barely has an effect and I am trying to find others who are doing more than spattering a few lines of text and calling it "DOING SOMETHING"

I been doing what you are doing for decades ... and what is the result ...

our country has gone farther into the crapper at a faster rate.

SOME just have NO TALENT!! KEEP TRYING THOUGH!

Confused about following a THREAD...well Ok, lets back this bus up and start with:

And then I posted this:

Were you or were you not talking about 'ALWAYS' telling everyone to write letters to the editors around this great state of AMERICA...did you derail you own thought process???

Were you a POLL TAKER for Obama in MASSACHUSETTS? He waited until the HORSE was loose and running before he woke up and galloped to Boston!!
Shouting "Brown is coming, Brown is Coming"-- TOO late BROWN just crossed the FINSH live!! His Problem-- You cannot see MASSACHUSETTS from a Tee Box in Hawaii!! LOL,LOL

The MLK holiday is a waste of time & just a celebration for liberal Democrats(so they won't feel guilty), as well as to make King more important than any other historical figure. Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th Of July & Easter are the most important holidays, but the politicians from both parties don't get it. Christians deserve as much rights of free expression of their religion as any others even though you would think Muslims run the country. Federal employees are the lowest of the low of importance & don't deserve any special favors. The U. S. Constitution has been trampled on by Obama & the Democrats more times than I can count in his first year. Brown winning heavily against Coakly in Kennedy country is a sign the president & his party should pay attention to.

I'm sorry you feel that way about Martin Luther King. He along with a great many other Americans are just as important. We celebrate president's day to honor Washington and Lincoln. We also celebrate Veterans days and Memorial Day to honor those brave men and women who have sacrificed so much for our Freedoms. As for Federal Employee's not deserving of a holiday I think those federal holidays apply to all Americans and not just to them in particular. Also I'm sure Mr. Brown himself(Congratulations again by the way) enjoyed those days off too when he was in the state senate. He would probably disagree with you that federal employee's aren't deserving of it since he himself is officially one of them. I understand your anger towards the government but there is no need to take it all on the whole, especially on those who don't make the decision in regards to these matters. One more thing. Ronald Reagan was the President at the time when he signed the Legislation back in 1983 and MLK day wasn't officially observed until 1986. I know some of you conservatives don't want to believe it but it's the truth and even Reagan had kind words to say about MLK.

Werbung:

And then I posted this:

ahh . got ya! too much going on ... for got that "Always" was a forum name and not the typical use of the word ...
..."Always" is a good forum name ... just forgot which use of Always was being commented on ... Sorry

Obama is a typical Federal Employee- Plays Golf during a CRISES , Shoot "HOOPS" as HEROES die, Has no real VALUES and ALWAYS insisting that others do his work!!

ahh ... gotcha! when I get into the save basic conversation on multiple forums - they gets a bit mixed up ... have actually posted to one forum a reply for another .... too many windows open sometimes LOL

most (not all) ppl here who work for state government are typically those who lack sufficient talent to maintain a real workplace job.

Back