American Muslims Fear Demonization of Islam

Werbung:
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

From Paul's boss

Sin is sin and we should try to live free of sin. The difference is who and how the wages of sin are accounted for.
Because Jesus offers us forgiveness we should not assume it's not been accepted now or in the future and stone people to death. You need to separate punishment from crime even if that mears your theory gets muddied up.

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

From Paul's boss

Sin is sin and we should try to live free of sin. The difference is who and how the wages of sin are accounted for.
Because Jesus offers us forgiveness we should not assume it's not been accepted now or in the future and stone people to death. You need to separate punishment from crime even if that mears your theory gets muddied up.

I don't really know why people of your type cannot accept that their comments should be held accountable. Guess you have the "Trump" syndrome.

It was you that said if one obeyed the Law of the OT they were a Jew. No one asked about the punishment.

I don't really know why people of your type cannot accept that their comments should be held accountable. Guess you have the "Trump" syndrome.

It was you that said if one obeyed the Law of the OT they were a Jew. No one asked about the punishment.
No, you attempted to use OT punishments as scriptural justification for violence. I said that for anyone to use that justification they would have to be jews. Moving the goal posts around doesnt help your argument.

Werbung:
No, you attempted to use OT punishments as scriptural justification for violence. I said that for anyone to use that justification they would have to be jews. Moving the goal posts around doesnt help your argument.

Lying doesn't help your case, and it seems you do it quite well.

I never mentioned OT punishments, just OT Law, and whether Christians were to obey them. Ignoring what I said is what you are doing. And just to remind you of what I actually said:

"Actually, the OT does authorize him to kill. It is in the NT that some of this is done away with even if Christ did say in Matt. 5: 18 "For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

Back