American Spectator attacks Palin's daughter

BOTH parties utilize the "Peter Principle" to their own advantage.

Did some comedian coin that phrase and now you think its intellectually significant to the conversation?

Please, cite 2 specific examples, one from each party, where your principle has applied in real life.

Werbung:
enjoying the mess this whole thing has become,

Don't think anyone is maliciously "enjoying" this new twist . The reality is that this is USPOLITICS in the truest sense.

One can only imagine the field day the neo cons would have if the situation was reversed.

what will be interesting is the spin that will be placed on this new "situation'.

The key question is : how does this affect Palin's competance in the job she has been invited to do.?? How is it relavent as far as the larger picture is concerned.

Don't think anyone is maliciously "enjoying" this new twist . The reality is that this is USPOLITICS in the truest sense.

One can only imagine the field day the neo cons would have if the situation was reversed.

what will be interesting is the spin that will be placed on this new "situation'.

The key question is : how does this affect Palin's competance in the job she has been invited to do.?? How is it relavent as far as the larger picture is concerned.

If the situation was reversed?

If the parent told the kid to abort?

that would have been a big story probably yes.

If Obama's 17 year old daughter was pregnant and keeping the child, would that be a big story? YES but not how you say, I bet even people like me who loath him would be praising him for being there for the daughter and future grandchild, and not incouraging abortion.

This is one of the reason I find it abhorent that the family and especially the kids are paraded in front of the press and in front of conference - it should be stopped banned outlawed!!

I'm aware there are limits to this sort of sliminess in other countries, but in the US we have free speech with only the narrowest restrictions. Usually the response to such as the scumbag democrats who are engaging in this despicable assault is "give them enough rope - they'll hang themselves".

Werbung:
I'm aware there are limits to this sort of sliminess in other countries, but in the US we have free speech with only the narrowest restrictions. Usually the response to such as the scumbag democrats who are engaging in this despicable assault is "give them enough rope - they'll hang themselves".

.....and in the meantime someone gets trashed... suffers their private life splashed over all the worlds news papers.....depressing don't you think mate?

Indeed you do have freedom of speech but does that mean the right to its use should be without some thought and maybe a bit of integrity? difficult one I know.

Back