And so the Democrat Party's house of cards slowly begins to crumble

Romney is a progressive. So, tell me again how he will be a good president?

I will vote for him not because I like him, but because BO is much much worse...

249532_411352858920205_1706474089_n.jpg

Thats what im been saying all along CHANGE ELECTION VOTING LAWS!

Heres a critera needs to be met in order to vote

1. You must have an High School diploma,G.E.D, or currently employed in order to vote.
2. You cannot be on any government assistance programs of any kind.(Welfare,Food Stamps,Public Housing or W.I.C)
3. You cannot have a criminal record if you been convicted by the court of law.
4. If you served in the military you must have an honorable discharge.
5. Exceptions are all above if youre over 55 or with a disability.

Thats how you take the stupidty out of voting

Werbung:
There was a man on the street interview with people going into see Obama's campaign at some university. They were all asked "Do you think it was unfair that Obama couldn't use his teleprompter in the debate?". The majority thought it was unfair. Mostly college age, but not all.

I should rephrase. History is full of great administrators and leaders who in my opinion wouldn't be good for the country. I don't trust Romney, I don't believe that he believes most of what he says, and I think a lot of Republican voters are going to be seriously disappointed by a Romney administration if it ever happens.

well its certain that some voters who elect the prez will be disappointed irrespective of who the winner is.

its probably best to not trust any politician as none of them will actually do what they say they will do and only what they say they will do.

but that being said, we know what we can expect of the incumbent and that's enough reason to run the other way.

in some respects its a good thing Obama is a terrible administrator or he might have done even more harm.

Werbung:
Obama is out this morning campaigning and repeating the same lies about Romney that Romney shot down last night. Dems won't let facts get in their way and their supporters will lap it up.

Reminds me of the Romney quip about having five boys--and having heard things repeated so often they "might" be believed.

It works for democrats with their crowds.

Back