Run Rick Run...

That is not simple, it is simple minded.

Only a simpleton would call Obama a Marxist.

Only a simpleton would use "your Messiah" as an argument.

Only a simpleton would endorse a candidate while being unable to articulate anything about that candidate that is positive beyond "I've projected my ideas onto him".

I ask again, what does Perry stand for, what does he bring to the table?

Apparently you do not know the difference between what a conservative believes and what a Marxist believes.

Werbung:
Apparently you do not know the difference between what a conservative believes and what a Marxist believes.

That's a very silly statement.

What I'm seeing is the right get excited about one candidate after another, and then their passion flames out and they look for the next thrill.

Werbung:
Perry is a conservative...

uhhh, not so much. I have lived in Texas for the last 13 years. He tried to push the trans Texas corridor through. If he were the least bit concerned about the "conservative" mentality here, he would have known that the idea would not fly here, and it didn't, but he tried. Was he pandering to conservatives? They threatened him with impeachment over it! Lol.

He also was opposed to an immigration law like Arizona's because, we have boatloads of illegals here too, plus a very large Hispanic population in general, yesseri billy bob.

Perry is a consumate politician, have no doubts about that. Any platform he might have once supported ideologically has long been replaced by personal ambition. He avoids any controversy now like it's a rattlesnake that might take a bite out of his dream of a presidential portrait. He's too good with a gun to shoot himself in the foot as it were.

Gipper, I usually agree with you politically... HOWEVER....

As for women voting for him because of his looks... Let me give you a scenario. We women can buy anything that Rick Perry, or any simply "good looking man" has to offer, at the store, that doesn't say stuff like ""ladies should like him, he has lots of hair.

Oh and PFOS, it isn't "succeed" from the nation, it's "secede", and Perry really nothing to do with that. The Texas ordinance of secession was adopted in 1861. Like probably every state in the Union, there are stupid laws and ordinances that are still on the books, and it's easier/cheaper to simply say "nay" whenever it comes up. Please TRY not to be so simplistic about things you know nothing about. Surprise us.

Back