Tea Party CNN debate

Pandora

I think Perry got spanked on the mandate for 12 year old girls to get the gardasil shot. And he talks to much about Texas, all states are not like Texas.

Michelle held her own in all areas and really did some spanking to perry on that mandate to get the shot.

Romney did better with the tea party people than I thought he would

Huntsman sucked as usual, I really do not like anything about this man. I honestly can't understand why he is still in the running no matter how far behind

Ron Paul was less cooky in the past and did clarify he would not cut defense but would cut the military. I think I understand him a little better now

Newt was less crotchety than normal but I still don't like him
I liked Herman Cane, I wish he had a chance

and Rick Santorum was my fav but he has not a chance in hell to win the primary and even less of a chance to win the election.

Werbung:
more , cut taxes, but we don't have to pay for them crap from most of them.

Get rid of the debt, but Obama must pay for tax cuts for his newest jobs plan..with budget cuts only...though none would have voted against Bush's tax cuts that did not offset in any way and added to the debt...

Cheering for letting someone die for not having health care...

And watching Perry...SS is unconstitutional....but all he calls for is reform...( I don't think it is of course) but if your going to call it that, at least be against it.

And funny how they all call for Reforms of SS...but claim don't worry nothing will effect the people on it...or the ones that are soon to get on it...It will only effect the youngest...who can put there money someplace else if they want....OK so if they do...where do they think the money to keep the older people will come from? Magic? its sad the Republicans are throwing chum in the tea party waters...but know they will never actually do it...Bush said he was going to do it...and the republicans cheered like Crickets for it, and move on it like a bear in hibernation.

The "obama depression" ummmm yea who was in the white house when the econ tanked again? Just pass the buck republicans....

The "obama depression" ummmm yea who was in the white house when the econ tanked again? Just pass the buck republicans....

Wraaccck. "not my fault" wraaaack. BTW, NO ONE expects Obama to ever be man enough to admit anything in his life/administraion was his fault. Problem solved.

Please don't use this excuse anymore. I'ts insulting to those few liboons of the world who actually take personal responsibility for their own lives.

Wraaccck. "not my fault" wraaaack. BTW, NO ONE expects Obama to ever be man enough to admit anything in his life/administraion was his fault. Problem solved.

Please don't use this excuse anymore. I'ts insulting to those few liboons of the world who actually take personal responsibility for their own lives.

Your whole attitude is insulting for those of us who believe that we are more than "individuals," that the US was also founded on a principle of community and responsibility to our community, not responsibility to help the wealthy get wealthier and the poor die!

Well, you can be part of whatever "collective" you want to. You just don't get to tell me which "community" or community effort I should support. Are you suggesting that you have contributed more to this country than I have? What a joke.

Well, you can be part of whatever "collective" you want to. You just don't get to tell me which "community" or community effort I should support. Are you suggesting that you have contributed more to this country than I have? What a joke.

I am not (unlike you) prentending to know what or if you contributed anything (except venom) to this country.

I also am pretty glad that you are not in "my community!" so, no, I certainly would not dream of telling you which "community effort" you should support!

I'm afraid it would be entirely too negative!

I don't pretend to be tolerant and love everyone, as long as they don't believe in God, or don't support everything I decide they should! LOl. That is definitely YOUR camp.

Camp hypocrite.

I don't pretend to be tolerant and love everyone, as long as they don't believe in God, or don't support everything I decide they should! LOl. That is definitely YOUR camp.

Camp hypocrite.

Another of your "assumption!"
Where did I ever stated I didn't believe in God, or that I was intolerant of people who do believe in God?

Did I ever pretend to "love" everyone? Just as a minor exemple. . .I don't even like you!

And I certainly recognize that I am not tolerant of everyone and everything. . .actually, I am deeply intolerant of intolerance (and stupidity, and arrogance . .which may explain why I dislike some people!) ;):)

Lol. What a frantic little old lady! :D

I'm glad you understand intolerance, because there is a lot coming your way in the future from those who think like me, a growing number despite what poll you pull out of your butt and believe. :p

I Love it!

Lol. What a frantic little old lady! :D

I'm glad you understand intolerance, because there is a lot coming your way in the future from those who think like me, a growing number despite what poll you pull out of your butt and believe. :p

I Love it!

Yes, I'm a little old lady, as are you!

Don't for an instant believe that 1 or 2 years makes a big difference in term of "old or young" once you're reaching your late 50's!

Unlike you (again), I tend not to focus too much about what comes out of my butt!. . .I much prefer to focus on what enriches my brain and what comes out of it.

But, I'm not suprised that you should confuse the two. . .after all, it seems that you head is full of organic fertilizer!

The perfect exemple of "constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth!" :);)

Lol. got venom?

Opinion: What comes out of my butt is ten times better, and a lot nicer than what comes out of your mouth when you show your true colors.:p

I just caught a few glimpses of the debate, but I could hear Mrs. Alias whooping whenever a zinger got tossed. I like Newt just being there. He's not gonna let some talking head manipulate them with his "gotcha" questions.

All in all, I think anyone of them except for Ron Paul would be a better President than the one we have.

What I saw was a whole bunch of demogogs spouting popular but ignorant mandates (kill medicare, SS, Obamacare ad nausium) whith absolutely no method to replace them or deal with what happens when the morons should (god forbid) actually eliminate them. Just a long stream of self righteous sound bytes followed by brief vague explainations and cloudy clarifications. Then, in a spectacular example of cosmic irony, ask the people to vote them into the very government they wish to eliminate. This would make a great comedy except that the American people are playing the straight man and the prat fall is the economy.

Werbung:
I just caught a few glimpses of the debate, but I could hear Mrs. Alias whooping whenever a zinger got tossed. I like Newt just being there. He's not gonna let some talking head manipulate them with his "gotcha" questions.

All in all, I think anyone of them except for Ron Paul would be a better President than the one we have.

Yeah Ron Paul is not a good choice, he has some great ideas but his Middle East policy or any foreign policy for that matter is really bad!

But I would add huntsman to the same list Paul is on

Back