Republican debate...

Werbung:
Ron paul is about 2% of the population...thats about it...and thats where he stands in the polls.

I don't believe your poll. The Feds control your minds with fake poll. Many events tell you the other way. Your 2% is contradict to many sub polls that they hardly could cover up.

Ron Paul Wins Young Republicans Straw Poll
Several Candidates Visit NH To Impress Voters
POSTED: 8:37 pm EDT August 20, 2011

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, dominated the straw poll with 45 percent of the votes cast. Mitt Romney was the only other candidate in double digits, picking up 10 percent of the votes. Both did not attend the straw poll.

http://www.wmur.com/r/28927794/detail.html

Ron Paul beats Gov. Rick Perry and all others in Texas GOP poll
July 7, 2011
Ron Paul, the conservative congressman from Texas, beat the entire field of GOP presidential contenders in a poll conducted recently among "882 highly active Republican voters in Texas."

Answering the simple question, "If the Texas Republican primary were held today, which presidential candidate would you be most likely to vote for?" 22% of those polled selected the 75-year-old affectionately known as Dr. No.
Gov. Rick Perry came in second with 17%, followed by deep dish pizza lover Herman Cain (14%), with Newt Gingrich placing fourth at 11%.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/was...k-perry-and-all-others-in-texas-gop-poll.html

Ron Paul wins New Hampshire straw poll, raises 1.5 million in a day!

Ron Paul wins California Republican straw poll
• LA Times
Sept 18, 2011
Below find the results:
Congressman Ron Paul (374, 44.9%)
Governor Rick Perry (244, 29.3%)?
Mitt Romney (74, 8.8%)
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (64, 7.7%)
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-wins-california-republican-straw-poll.html

Ron Paul raises most campaign cash from military workers
By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY #post-date-updated {border-top: solid 1px #E5E5E5;}
Updated 2011-07-27 11:02 AM
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-politics/2011/07/27/ronpaulx-large.jpg

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul has said the U.S. should get out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

By Patrick Semansky, APGOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul consistently has said that the United States should get out of Afghanistan and Iraq and that American military bases around the world should be closed.

In this campaign, Paul is getting more donations from people who work for the military than either President Obama or any of the other Republican presidential candidates. That analysis comes from Paul's campaign and was confirmed recently by Politifact, the fact-checking project of the St. Petersburg Times.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...11/07/ron-paul-military-campaign-donations-/1

They couldn't cover it up because military is the most conservative voting group and the Feds couldn't fake the money figures like they did in polls.

I don't believe your poll. The Feds control your minds with fake poll. Many events tell you the other way. Your 2% is contradict to many sub polls that they hardly could cover up.

They couldn't cover it up because military is the most conservative voting group and the Feds couldn't fake the money figures like they did in polls.

I kind of like Ron Paul. . .although I don't agree with many of his idea, I really like his honesty and I trust in his integrity.

But. . .you have to realize that all the "straw polls" results you quote are exactly that: REPUBLICAN straw polls. . .so, even if he gets more than 2% at those specific (small) straw polls. . . it is ONLY Republicans voting and, believe it or not( I know it's hard to believe if one listens to Fox News every day!), the USA is compose of A LOT MORE people than just Republicans!

So, when I would like to see Ron Paul fare better in the primaries, the fact is that he doesn't appeal to many people outside the Republican/Libertarian/Tea party community.

Sorry, I really am, because I would rather have an honest candidate than an hypocrite. .. but that's the way Ron Paul stands!

I kind of like Ron Paul. . .although I don't agree with many of his idea, I really like his honesty and I trust in his integrity.

But. . .you have to realize that all the "straw polls" results you quote are exactly that: REPUBLICAN straw polls. . .so, even if he gets more than 2% at those specific (small) straw polls. . . it is ONLY Republicans voting and, believe it or not( I know it's hard to believe if one listens to Fox News every day!), the USA is compose of A LOT MORE people than just Republicans!

So, when I would like to see Ron Paul fare better in the primaries, the fact is that he doesn't appeal to many people outside the Republican/Libertarian/Tea party community.

Sorry, I really am, because I would rather have an honest candidate than an hypocrite. .. but that's the way Ron Paul stands!

The problem is even Ron Paul is the most popular candidate in Republican straw polls, he is never the most popular one in mainstream media news. The topic mostly cover Romney, Perry, bachman not Ron Paul because Paul is not a designated candidate of the rulers behind the curtain.

Media are busy reporting Romney, Palin, Perry, like sheep walking the way the shepherd wants they go. This is a covert totalitarian country. The election is only a puppet show. The campaign is a stage show to prove it is "democracy". The men for the chair are fixed by the inside group already. Different voices would be suppressed.

Quote:
Just look at how 'successful' Ron Paul was against John McCain and Mitt Romney in his bid for the 2008 nomination. He led all kinds of gallup and straw polls, he even led the way in raising funds via internet campaigning...yet how much success did he have in securing the nomination?

You will have a president obedient to the rulers such like idiot Bush. Or an incompetent one like Obama. None will work for the people.

The problem is even Ron Paul is the most popular candidate in Republican straw polls, he is never the most popular one in mainstream media news. The topic mostly cover Romney, Perry, bachman not Ron Paul because Paul is not a designated candidate of the rulers behind the curtain.

Media are busy reporting Romney, Palin, Perry, like sheep walking the way the shepherd wants they go. This is a covert totalitarian country. The election is only a puppet show. The campaign is a stage show to prove it is "democracy". The men for the chair are fixed by the inside group already. Different voices would be suppressed.

Quote:

You will have a president obedient to the rulers such like idiot Bush. Or an incompetent one like Obama. None will work for the people.

Ron Paul often gets shafted by the news, it is nothing new they don't really take him seriously. Neither of the parties like him, he is really just suffering from being on the outside of everything.

The Dems hate him because they think he is off his not on the economic side of things and the GOP rarely ever likes what he has to say at all... Neocons hate him, war mongers hate him, the corporate tossers hate him, and theocrats hate him... So what exactly is left for him out of the GOP? The people that do share his beliefs for the most part aren't even registered as republicans, so they cant vote for him in the primary.

I too like Ron Paul. He is honest and has never backed down from his beliefs. I used to be a libertarian and he was my man. But to me, seeing what the bankers did to the world economy I cannot belive in free trade or anything like it. It is an ideological dead end, it would work only if it were the system of every nation. He is right about the war but totally naive about the political ability to just up and leave. And the gold standard? WTF?

Werbung:
Ron Paul often gets shafted by the news, it is nothing new they don't really take him seriously. Neither of the parties like him, he is really just suffering from being on the outside of everything.

I think it's the two parties who are on the outside of everything. Tlhey dare not touch the core problem - the expanded military power and unneccessary war. They dare not touch the cooperations that are too big to fall. What they are busy in is to argue about how much they should cut on social security, medical, benefit on poor people and unemployed who need help. They would rather spend money on weapons and wars than the bread people need.

Only Ron Paul represents the voice of the people. Too bad this is a covert totalitarian that he is suppressed.

Back