Huckabee Leads 2012 Poll

Yes I do and I found this for you.

OMG...you still haven't provided 'PROOF' you provided a highly biased article with a Op-ED about a persons translations from a statement that President Obama said:
"I said to myself very early on, even when I started running for office, I don't want to be making decisions based on getting re-elected, because I think the challenges that America faces right now are so significant," the president also said.
He clearly stated: that I'm not going to make decisions just to be popular...he actually has a back bone and is moving this country in a direction that many on the RIGHT are pulling out all stops to circumvent.

But keep making up the 'STUFF' that you want to believe in...cause it seems just so easy for your ILK!;)

Werbung:
There seems to be some in this thread that suggest Sarah is not smart. I would disagree with you.
Firstly, she is by no means dumb. I think more accurate terms would be ignorant, uneducated, or disinterested. Before all the Palin hoopla, anytime Sarah was asked about issues outside of the local scope she was not interested.
She was smart enough to take the money and run.
In America there is always a certain amount of respect for someone who is capable of this.

Lastly, if in fact Sarah Palin does become a Presidential Candidate, and possibly the GOP nominee and assuming anything is possible that she does become President...
It will be a direct result of her media super star status that has been created and fueled like no one else in history to a certain outlet it will mark an interesting change in the function of the "news" media that exists in modern America.

I am sorry you are right she is not dumb, she is ignorant, uneducated, or disinterested..... :) your correct!

The real question should be, after Bush who many would say was the same, Ignorant or disinterested.....why do republicans seem to value those qualities in a leader?

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/17/273522.html?s=al&promo_code=8D4B-1
Twenty-nine percent of Republican voters nationwide say former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is their pick to represent the GOP in the 2012 presidential campaign.....

Mike Huckabee is an interesting character. He was an ordained Southern Baptist preacher, turned losing politician, turned Fox news pimp. The last time I saw him he was interviewing pole dancers on their preferences for President.

Mike Huckabee is an interesting character. He was an ordained Southern Baptist preacher, turned losing politician, turned Fox news pimp. The last time I saw him he was interviewing pole dancers on their preferences for President.

Yeppers! It is obvious that Politicians ARE entertainers. They are not good at doing anything else. Scary isn't it? Why can't we get REAL people in Washington? There are too many Jokers in this deck and we are losing.

sign-smiley-508.gif

Yeppers! It is obvious that Politicians ARE entertainers. They are not good at doing anything else. Scary isn't it? Why can't we get REAL people in Washington? There are too many Jokers in this deck and we are losing.

sign-smiley-508.gif

True enough.

What we should do is advertise the jobs of president, senator, etc., and have people who want to apply send in applications, letters of recommendation, and letters of intent, just as we do with jobs in the private sector.

That way, we could screen out unqualified applicants before the interviews.

We could then interview qualified candidates on TV, hold a primary election, then allow the two top vote getters to debate the issues before holding a final election.

No parties, no fund raising, no TV ads, no entertainment, just qualifications, questions and answers about the issues of the day.

Of course, that wouldn't be any fun, so it will never happen.

Werbung:
What we should do is advertise the jobs of president, senator, etc., and have people who want to apply send in applications, letters of recommendation, and letters of intent, just as we do with jobs in the private sector.

You are ON to something! Why don't we do that? That is the way it should be. This is America ladies and gentlemen. It's pathetic to see how our government is none other than organized racketeering with their lobbyists. Presently, we are like sheep in the midst of wolves. :mad:

Back