So much for Iowa

dogtowner

Staff member
let me guess, Iowa is racist !

they used to love him but seem to be havin a little buyer's remorse.

A new poll shows President Barack Obama trailing three of the four GOP presidential candidates in the key swing state of Iowa.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney leads Obama by 46 percent support to 44 percent among likely Hawkeye state voters in the latest Iowa poll. The survey shows Rick Santorum, winner of the state's 2012 caucuses, besting Obama 48 percent to 44 percent. Texas Rep. Ron Paul has the biggest edge over the president leading him 49 percent to 42 percent.

poor Noot...

Werbung:
I have hated Iowa for their stupidity for almost 4 years. Perhaps I can forgive them now, though I blame them and can't help but hope they choke on it! :) Thanks for the info on the pole, I do feel better now.

I have hated Iowa for their stupidity for almost 4 years. Perhaps I can forgive them now, though I blame them and can't help but hope they choke on it! :) Thanks for the info on the pole, I do feel better now.

Iowa is fine, all the folks I've met from there are very nice. but there is far too much emphasis on their couple electoral votes.

Werbung:
Back