Another example of how Biden is killing our domestic oil supply

There is no such thing as a predictable relationship between supply and demand and the price of oil. This issue is far above such simplistic attempts to assign price hikes to a single primary cause. Oil prices on the world market are the second highest under Biden than they have ever been before, with prices under Obama higher than that. Here is an excellent article touching on several key factors we have not yet even discussed on this thread:

Oil Market Volatility | Council on Foreign Relations (cfr.org) 5-6-11

Oil Market Volatility

Though shifts in demand and reduced production by some major producers have influenced oil prices, investor behavior is also increasing market volatility.
Post the dates and prices coward lol

Werbung:
Post the dates and prices coward lol
What dates? The date Congress or a government agency passed new regulations causing the cost of oil refining to skyrocket? Do you remember the corn-oil ethanol fiasco the Obama administration cooked up early in his new experience as president? What a disaster that turned out to be. New government regulations required oil refineries to blend a certain amount of ethanol into gasoline but there was far too insufficient a supply for refineries to meet the regulated requirement. No problem. The Obama regulators simply fined the refineries anyway for failing to meet their impossible demands.

No wonder the price of gasoline skyrocketed under Obama.

The Case Against More Ethanol: It's Simply Bad for Environment - Yale E360 5-25-16

The Case Against More Ethanol: It’s Simply Bad for Environment

The revisionist effort to increase the percentage of ethanol blended with U.S. gasoline continues to ignore the major environmental impacts of growing corn for fuel and how it inevitably leads to higher prices for this staple food crop. It remains a bad idea whose time has passed.

BY C. FORD RUNGE MAY 25, 2016​

he posted facts you just do not like the truth
Show me where yout boyfriend posted the dates and gas prices that doubled
Why won't he?
Because he knows they will be comparing the depths of covid with the Russian invasion, so he can't blame Biden
He is a coward

What dates? The date Congress or a government agency passed new regulations causing the cost of oil refining to skyrocket? Do you remember the corn-oil ethanol fiasco the Obama administration cooked up early in his new experience as president? What a disaster that turned out to be. New government regulations required oil refineries to blend a certain amount of ethanol into gasoline but there was far too insufficient a supply for refineries to meet the regulated requirement. No problem. The Obama regulators simply fined the refineries anyway for failing to meet their impossible demands.

No wonder the price of gasoline skyrocketed under Obama.

The Case Against More Ethanol: It's Simply Bad for Environment - Yale E360 5-25-16

The Case Against More Ethanol: It’s Simply Bad for Environment

The revisionist effort to increase the percentage of ethanol blended with U.S. gasoline continues to ignore the major environmental impacts of growing corn for fuel and how it inevitably leads to higher prices for this staple food crop. It remains a bad idea whose time has passed.

BY C. FORD RUNGE MAY 25, 2016​
The dates when gas doubled
It's what we have been talking about duh
But you cowardly won't

Noth8ng you have posted blames Biden for the cost doubling
Because intelligent people know he isn't responsible
But oilnprice morons do duh

The dates when gas doubled
It's what we have been talking about duh
But you cowardly won't

Noth8ng you have posted blames Biden for the cost doubling
Because intelligent people know he isn't responsible
But oilnprice morons do duh
Wall Street speculation affects oil prices. Government regulations affect oil prices. Wars affect oil prices. And throttling American oil production affects oil prices, among other factors.

Wall Street speculation affects oil prices. Government regulations affect oil prices. Wars affect oil prices. And throttling American oil production affects oil prices, among other factors.
Pist the dates and prices oil price cowardly

Why the dates, especially if the date the price of oil was the highest ever was during the Obama years?
Because you claimed the price of gas doubled under Biden and he was at fault
So let's explore your claim with data instead of cartoons

Unless you want to withdraw your claim

Because you claimed the price of gas doubled under Biden and he was at fault
So let's explore your claim with data instead of cartoons

Unless you want to withdraw your claim
I paid less than $2/gallon for gasoline under Trump, but not every week, and I paid more than $4/gallon under Biden, although not every week. You can deny that if you like but I know that is the truth. I did not keep my receipts.

I paid less than $2/gallon for gasoline under Trump, but not every week, and I paid more than $4/gallon under Biden, although not every week. You can deny that if you like but I know that is the truth. I did not keep my receipts.

average gas prices are available on the internet. no need to keep your receipts to answer this simple question. duh.
i'm not denying anything, i'm asking you for the data to prove your claim.

but as always, you fail to do so and look stupid.
which is fine by me

average gas prices are available on the internet. no need to keep your receipts to answer this simple question. duh.
i'm not denying anything, i'm asking you for the data to prove your claim.

but as always, you fail to do so and look stupid.
which is fine by me
I found several charts on the web, and they are all different, so let's simplify. If you claim gas prices stayed the same or went down under Biden, then you prove that with charts and evidence. I simply do not believe that is true because everything I know and have read about gas prices prove they went up under Biden and have never come back down to where they were under Trump.

I found several charts on the web, and they are all different, so let's simplify. If you claim gas prices stayed the same or went down under Biden, then you prove that with charts and evidence. I simply do not believe that is true because everything I know and have read about gas prices prove they went up under Biden and have never come back down to where they were under Trump.
where did I say it stayed the same or went down? lol.

god you say the dumbest things.

because you are a coward.

Werbung:
Gasoline prices at the pump doubled under Biden, reflecting the cost of Biden's forced realignment of American energy production and consumption policies.

this is the claim you made, prove it.

post the dates and prices.

but you are a lying coward and refuse to do so. lol

Back