Another liberal bill that is really stupid.

Werbung:

Really now whats next if you have a note from your mom you get off easy ?
Democrats are fast becoming the proponents and propagandists of uncivilized black racist theology, philosophy, and ideology in America.

Uncivilized Blacks want cops jailed for shooting armed black suspects resisting arrest while threatening others with bodily harm. But that is because black racist thugs are uncivilized.

just like racist white thugs are uncivilized, at least to the same extent.

Uncivilized Blacks want cops jailed for shooting armed black suspects resisting arrest while threatening others with bodily harm. But that is because black racist thugs are uncivilized.
I suggest by calling blacks uncivilized makes you a racist. Most republican godbotherers are. Your silly god approved of slavery so it's not surprising it's filtered down to ignorant hate filled Jesus junkies like you.

I suggest by calling blacks uncivilized makes you a racist. Most republican godbotherers are. Your silly god approved of slavery so it's not surprising it's filtered down to ignorant hate filled Jesus junkies like you.
Democrats call Christians racists for calling lawless criminal thugs uncivilized, but that is because they do not have good sense.

Hatred of whites for being white and hatred of cops for being cops is worse than mere uncivilized racism.
You'd know about hatred. You godbotherers hate atheists and blacks and democrats. You've proven that with the vicious names you have called them.
You hypocrite.

Werbung:
Democrats call Christians racists for calling lawless criminal thugs uncivilized, but that is because they do not have good sense.
Democrats call them racists because shows them to be that. You're one.
You didn't mind when all your thugs attacked the capital trying to I still a dictator. No that was a peaceful protest.
You hypocrite.

Back