Another nut cake liberal drag queen tell students there are 73 genders

Werbung:
how does one "influence kids to become perverts"? lol.

you're so stupid..and obsessed with perverts.

Louisa Clarence-Smith
Mon, February 27, 2023 at 12:09 PM EST

Parents of pupils at Queen Elizabeth II High School in Peel, on the Isle of Man, have reported that Year 7 pupils were taught by a drag queen who told them there are 73 genders.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

When one “upset” child responded and said “there’s only two”, the drag queen allegedly responded “you’ve upset me” and made the pupil leave the class.
Some 11-year-olds at the school were taught about oral and anal sex, while another group learned about sex change operations and were shown how skin graft taken from a girl’s arm could be used on an artificial penis, according to reports. and ricky perverto defends this that tell us all we need to know about him.

Last edited:
Hey ricky perverto what are those 73 genders and why do 11 year olds need to know about about sex changes and oral and anal sex tauhgt buy a man in a dress ?

Louisa Clarence-Smith
Mon, February 27, 2023 at 12:09 PM EST

Parents of pupils at Queen Elizabeth II High School in Peel, on the Isle of Man, have reported that Year 7 pupils were taught by a drag queen who told them there are 73 genders.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

When one “upset” child responded and said “there’s only two”, the drag queen allegedly responded “you’ve upset me” and made the pupil leave the class.
Some 11-year-olds at the school were taught about oral and anal sex, while another group learned about sex change operations and were shown how skin graft taken from a girl’s arm could be used on an artificial penis, according to reports. and ricky perverto defends this that tell us all we need to know about him.

so how did that make them perverts, moron? learning something about sex makes you a pervert? lol.

suddenly those kids are all perverts? no?

god you're stupid. and a pervert yourself.

Werbung:
Hey ricky perverto what are those 73 genders and why do 11 year olds need to know about about sex changes and oral and anal sex tauhgt buy a man in a dress ?

i didn't say they NEED to know about it ,moron.

but knowing about sex doesn't make you a pervert, moron.

but you being obsessed with perverts does make YOU one :)

Back