Another oil spill in the gulf?

Werbung:
No. Why do you persist in trying to twist my words. I clearly stated my opinion and you agreed with it earlier in the thread. Now you want to argue....WTF...

I never expected Obama to fix the problems. He only makes problems worse.

He and Bush hold much of the blame. But, since BO was in office during the spill he gets awarded with more of the blame. Right?

Right.

I'm just surprised that you would attribute any of the blame to a mess left behind by the previous administration. I thought your position was pretty much that things went to Hell around the time Obama was inaugurated.

But, of course, he didn't clean up the mess, and the disaster happened on his watch, so Obama has the lion's share of the blame.

Much as Bush has the lion's share of the blame for the recession, as that happened on his watch.

Right.

I'm just surprised that you would attribute any of the blame to a mess left behind by the previous administration. I thought your position was pretty much that things went to Hell around the time Obama was inaugurated.

But, of course, he didn't clean up the mess, and the disaster happened on his watch, so Obama has the lion's share of the blame.

Much as Bush has the lion's share of the blame for the recession, as that happened on his watch.

Oh my my my....do you come to the forum NEW every day?

I have criticized Bush on this forum probably more than anyone else. You see, he was a progressive just like you. And, I just don't like the politics of progressives. But, I just can't help but love you Man...:rolleyes:

Oh my my my....do you come to the forum NEW every day?

I have criticized Bush on this forum probably more than anyone else. You see, he was a progressive just like you. And, I just don't like the politics of progressives. But, I just can't help but love you Man...:rolleyes:

ummm pretty sure you where not even top 20 in attacking Bush ...sorry

ummm pretty sure you where not even top 20 in attacking Bush ...sorry

That's not how I remember it, either, but whatever. Now we know that Gipper is really on board with the idea that Obama should have cleaned up the mess left behind by Bush.

Perhaps he isn't really as partisan as he at first appeared.

Werbung:
That's not how I remember it, either, but whatever. Now we know that Gipper is really on board with the idea that Obama should have cleaned up the mess left behind by Bush.

Perhaps he isn't really as partisan as he at first appeared.

no don't forget when Bush does wrong, he just calls him a Liberal anyway and acts like he is a Dem...when he does things he likes then republicans did it...

Back