another revelation from Climategate II

I do not listen to Rush or Hannity much, but you sure could learn a lot by listening to them. Apparently you believe they are the only ones who disapprove of the leftist plot known as AGW. That would make you wrong AGAIN..................

If you would just educate yourself before believing every leftist plot, you would be much more informed.

honestly I think more lefties listen to those guys than do conservatives. I never hear them unless I happen to be in the car when they're on which isn't often or long. I like the drive time local guys so thats the station the radio is generally set on.

Werbung:
honestly I think more lefties listen to those guys than do conservatives. I never hear them unless I happen to be in the car when they're on which isn't often or long. I like the drive time local guys so thats the station the radio is generally set on.

I listen to them the same way, put on talk radio and see which ones are between commercials. I have listened to enough of both Hannity and Limbaugh, however, to know that they are challenging the scientific community on issues that they don't understand, and I read the same sorts of rhetoric from self described conservatives on these forums.

No, we probably can't. Cutting back carbon emissions enough to make a difference would require either a major technological breakthrough, something like practical cold fusion, or else a level of international cooperation unprecedented in human history. Neither one seems likely in the short term at least.

agreed

Absolutely, and let's get the discussion out of the political arena. It's bad enough that pundits have made it a right wing/left wing issue instead of a scientific one, but they actually have people believing what they have to say.

it got political when transfer of wealth glomed onto it. massive mistake to have made but the love of money is the root of all evil.

I listen to them the same way, put on talk radio and see which ones are between commercials. I have listened to enough of both Hannity and Limbaugh, however, to know that they are challenging the scientific community on issues that they don't understand, and I read the same sorts of rhetoric from self described conservatives on these forums.

offering the challenge is enough when the warmers are so intent upon slamming the door on debate. that was a huge mistake but increasingly understandable given the fact that they knew the theory was as far from being settled as they knew it to be.

so many mistakes in this and its a shame. we could stand to get serious about pollution but this has done anything but help.

WTH is that? In your mind, Limbaugh and Hannity are the ONLY ones challenging AGW....I mean really?

It has been well documented that many scientists and other experts have not only challenged it, but refuted it. And yet, you chose to believe a scummy politician in Al Gore and the left wing media....TOO FUNNY....But, you living in your little bubble of left wing news are unable to see the lies.

Go to Paleriders thread from many months ago...https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10561&highlight=palerider

Its all there, but since you apparently come to this forum new every day, my guess is it won't take this time either.

PS. Get rid of your new avatar. It is most disingenuous. Go back to your sideways Obama O. It is much more representative of your views.

WTH is that? In your mind, Limbaugh and Hannity are the ONLY ones challenging AGW....I mean really?

It has been well documented that many scientists and other experts have not only challenged it, but refuted it. And yet, you chose to believe a scummy politician in Al Gore and the left wing media....TOO FUNNY....But, you living in your little bubble of left wing news are unable to see the lies.

Go to Paleriders thread from many months ago...https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10561&highlight=palerider

Its all there, but since you apparently come to this forum new every day, my guess is it won't take this time either.

PS. Get rid of your new avatar. It is most disingenuous. Go back to your sideways Obama O. It is much more representative of your views.

Al Gore is not a scientist. The Left Wing media is not a scientific organization. Neither is the right wing media.

While there are individual scientists who are questioning global warming (as well there should be, as scientists are supposed to question established theory), there are no scientific organizations that refute the basic theory, none, nowhere in the world.

I have read Palerider's arguments and found them to be baseless.

My avatar was never an "Obama O". Since some people have interpreted it that way, I've changed it.

My new one reflects my views very well.

Oh, and the question of global warming is not a right vs. left issue, never was, and never could be.

Except, of course, for those suffering from algoraphobia.

Werbung:
Al Gore is not a scientist. The Left Wing media is not a scientific organization. Neither is the right wing media.

While there are individual scientists who are questioning global warming (as well there should be, as scientists are supposed to question established theory), there are no scientific organizations that refute the basic theory, none, nowhere in the world.

I have read Palerider's arguments and found them to be baseless.

My avatar was never an "Obama O". Since some people have interpreted it that way, I've changed it.

My new one reflects my views very well.

Oh, and the question of global warming is not a right vs. left issue, never was, and never could be.

Except, of course, for those suffering from algoraphobia.

Do you believe there is man-made global warming going on?

Back