Another testimony to the Tea Party's rationality!

Obviously the Democrats are also subject to greed!

Obviously they also receive money from some big corporations!

But I'm not sure if the "payback" is as bad. . . because, Republicans just "buy in" that "elite are better" crap. . .Democrats are a little bit more sceptical and will be glad to take the money, then many still vote their conscience.

It's simple. . .why do you think ALL the GOP Congress member vote EXACTLY the same thing. . .while some Democrats do find the courage (for better or worse) of voting away from party line?

Obama made out very well from Wall Street anf Fannie Mae even as a junior senator from Illinois. They seem to have gotten their money's worth. the GOP vote uniformly on terrible measures, not so on others.

Werbung:
From the history of the last 3 years. . . you're wrong!

really ? any repercussions on Fannie ? any repercussions on anyone ? anything in Dodd Frank that does anything to prevent what happened ?

no no no.

you are sadly mistaken and apparently not paying a ny attention to OWS.

really ? any repercussions on Fannie ? any repercussions on anyone ? anything in Dodd Frank that does anything to prevent what happened ?

no no no.

you are sadly mistaken and apparently not paying a ny attention to OWS.

Then is the GOP so adamant to recede Dodd-Frank? And I don't think Fannie was established in January 2009, was it?

Why is the GOP SO determined to destroy, not only Obama, but also Elizabeth Warren?

Maybe. . .you have selective deafness and/or a selective memory!

Yes I agree. And yes people will always find ways to give no matter how hard one tries to stop them. But there are only about 500 congressmen - and their rights are not violated if we inspect the funds they get because they are in their job and an employer has a right to see how an employee does his job.

It is both practical and upholds rights if we look at what congressmen do and not at what donors do.

Of course congress makes the laws that would then police congress...

And I certainly agree with this too!

Werbung:
I may have missed some of this thread, but we already are able to inspect who gives money to what elected officials etc.

Somewhere something in that system is wrong.

I too see figures about what they get and from whom. And likewise we also know what laws they draft.

So somehow we know how much money they are getting and from whom, we know what laws they are writing, and yet we fail to connect the dots between the gifts and the legal favors? Not only you and I but the dems don't see it in the pubs or vise versa?

Judging by the lack of outcry, scandal, or prosecutions, one would have to assume that these bribes are not happening - which is something none of us believe.

Back