Anthony Weiner will resign

steveox

Anthony Weiner stepping down

Rep. Anthony Weiner plans to announce at a 2 p.m. press conference in Brooklyn, N.Y. Thursday that he has made the decision to resign from Congress amid a growing scandal over his lewd online communications.

News broke this morning that the New York Democrat had informed friends that he would be stepping down from Congress, the New York Times first reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110616/ts_yblog_theticket/rep-anthony-weiner-stepping-down

Finaly a democrat accepting responsiblity for his actions. Democrats will usaly wont step down on a scandal or a racist remark. Like Bill Clinton didnt resign from President,,But Richard Nixon did. Harry Reid didnt resign senate majority leader because of racist remarks to the president. But Trent Lott did. I hope an Hacker goes after the Presidents computer and then get Obama to resign next.

Werbung:

Rep. Anthony Weiner plans to announce at a 2 p.m. press conference in Brooklyn, N.Y. Thursday that he has made the decision to resign from Congress amid a growing scandal over his lewd online communications.

News broke this morning that the New York Democrat had informed friends that he would be stepping down from Congress, the New York Times first reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110616/ts_yblog_theticket/rep-anthony-weiner-stepping-down

Finaly a democrat accepting responsiblity for his actions. Democrats will usaly wont step down on a scandal or a racist remark. Like Bill Clinton didnt resign from President,,But Richard Nixon did. Harry Reid didnt resign senate majority leader because of racist remarks to the president. But Trent Lott did. I hope an Hacker goes after the Presidents computer and then get Obama to resign next.

water gate and getting a BJ from a chick...yep same thing.

They should have ignored watergate and let Nixon serve his term. Cause when Gerald Ford got in he pardon him. If they allowed Nixon continue his term Jimmy Carter wouldnt had pardon him and Nixon would gone to prison.You see its the Democrats always going after the Republicans. But when Bill Clinton commits a scandal they look the other way. Sameway with Harry Reid they look the other way. They didnt look the other way on Trent Lott didnt they?

I don't concure 100% and regardless of whether I agree or not I have to say that was a post worth reading. Well done.

water gate and getting a BJ from a chick...yep same thing.

Lying under oath before Congress, and lying under oath before a grand jury are pretty similar, at least to intellectually honest people.

But, nobody would ever accuse PFOS of being intellectually honest, so I digress.

Anybody seen the Heckler at Weiner press conferance? Hes a Tea Party member! Listen in the background

People ARE FED UP!! Most Americans now are taking this guys advice.

Werbung:
Back