Any besides me noticed the changed tone here?

Werbung:
Ive seen a dramatic raise in the accusatory and disrespectful posts in the last few months. Libs, you are at the top of the list.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Ive seen a dramatic raise in the accusatory and disrespectful posts in the last few months. Libs, you are at the top of the list.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

You are talking about style - I back up my assertions. What I'm talking about is this All Arm guy who has shown up - he shoots off posts that are full of falsehoods, and then he splits - and others here are picking up on it. Presumably, the owners of this site want it to be a place for political debate - not one for the free desimination of the worst kind of raw campaign propaganda hit pieces.

I understood his coherent, cogent, on-the-money question. I'm not even a liberal and I despise the disingenuous stuff you post.

I complain about someone misusing this site, and a guy answers something about me being king.

Yaaaaaaaa coherent cogent on the money. :D

You are talking about style - I back up my assertions. What I'm talking about is this All Arm guy who has shown up - he shoots off posts that are full of falsehoods, and then he splits - and others here are picking up on it. Presumably, the owners of this site want it to be a place for political debate - not one for the free desimination of the worst kind of raw campaign propaganda hit pieces.

Oh give me a break and cry me a river.
"Raw campaign propaganda hit pieces?" You are constantly throwing around stuff that is so off base I dont even bother to reply because it is borderline childish. Just like this thread. What I am saying is that you have zero credibility when it comes to calling someone else out on stuff like this. Easiest thing to do if you dont like it is to find somewhere else to post.

Oh give me a break and cry me a river.
"Raw campaign propaganda hit pieces?" You are constantly throwing around stuff that is so off base I dont even bother to reply because it is borderline childish. Just like this thread. What I am saying is that you have zero credibility when it comes to calling someone else out on stuff like this. Easiest thing to do if you dont like it is to find somewhere else to post.

He dumped a lot of assertions without supporting them, and others that were clearly false and that I refuted. That's a FACT. Deal with the FACTS. Instead of this pissy non-reponse of yours, cite whole posts he's made, and show that I'm wrong - you can't. :D

He dumped a lot of assertions without supporting them, and others that were clearly false and that I refuted. That's a FACT. Deal with the FACTS. Instead of this pissy non-reponse of yours, cite whole posts he's made, and show that I'm wrong - you can't. :D

Oh like your assertions Obama is an elitist? Or how about the bull**** posts you have made about me and my ethnicity? :mad: I have seen you pull the same garbage time and time again and frankly its gotten old to me. There are plenty of right wingers on the site who can debate in a respectful way and not resort to name calling, false accusations and the other childish tactics you seem to deploy at every opportunity. I find it flat out laughable that you are going to pick on a single poster over thier stuff. I think it probably more the case that the person making statements without backing them up simply doesnt fall into the same right wing zealotry you seem to bite hook line and sinker.

I doubt you would have made this thread if that person or anyone else came in and started talking about Obama that way. With that being said, I am not going to waste my time and bandwidth on petty *****ing on another poster, when you are just as guilty of it. If you have a problem with a member, take it up with the mods and let them deal with it, instead of airing your dirty laundry with everyone else. Very few of us care.

see, the thing is, i AM having an actual, factual debate (heh, i made a hip hop)... see my post in the mccain thread from a few minutes ago.

but since there's no way to refute what i'm saying, this dude has to "smash" me by talking about my "tone" and my "assertions." of course, as a member of the party of personal responsibility, he is not accountable for those things in his own posts.

Yeah, the room gets kinda moody sometimes.
action-smiley-070.gif

But, that keeps us on our toes I guess. :)

Werbung:
Oh like your assertions Obama is an elitist?

That is based on FACT - words right out of his nouveau-elitist mouth. The guy is four years out of the ghetto, and he DARES to insult people's religion.

Or how about the bull**** posts you have made about me and my ethnicity?

Are you still stewing over that? :D I think you're stressed out from all the salmon killing. :p

I have seen you pull the same garbage time and time again and frankly its gotten old to me. There are plenty of right wingers on the site who can debate in a respectful way and not resort to name calling, false accusations and the other childish tactics you seem to deploy at every opportunity.

OK - where did I make a false accusation? Let's hear it. Speak up.

I find it flat out laughable that you are going to pick on a single poster over thier stuff. I think it probably more the case that the person making statements without backing them up simply doesnt fall into the same right wing zealotry you seem to bite hook line and sinker.

The guy is wrecking this site by turning it into a propaganda venue.

I doubt you would have made this thread if that person or anyone else came in and started talking about Obama that way. With that being said, I am not going to waste my time and bandwidth on petty *****ing on another poster,

Good. Thank you. :)

Back