Are you of use in a disaster ?

the annoying thing

Lets say we have a massive sun spot and the grid gets toasted or a massive asteroid hit yellow stone erupts plague etc
We as people would find it hard to live on our own and would more then likely gather in small groups to share skills resources knowledge . It would be safer then being on your own and a start to rebuilding the world as governments would be of little use to use and have almost zero resources
So what skills or resources and knowledge do you have to make your worth being accepted in the new world .

Werbung:
Lets say we have a massive sun spot and the grid gets toasted or a massive asteroid hit yellow stone erupts plague etc
We as people would find it hard to live on our own and would more then likely gather in small groups to share skills resources knowledge . It would be safer then being on your own and a start to rebuilding the world as governments would be of little use to use and have almost zero resources
So what skills or resources and knowledge do you have to make your worth being accepted in the new world .
Here you go again. Youre giving your advice and prediction etc as if you had knowledge of something.
You spray advice around as if its on a special at Walmart. Who do you think you are? A retired dementia ridden soak giving advice on the survival of the earth?
Give me strength.

Here you go again. Youre giving your advice and prediction etc as if you had knowledge of something.
You spray advice around as if its on a special at Walmart. Who do you think you are? A retired dementia ridden soak giving advice on the survival of the earth?
Give me strength.
No I dont see where I gave advice Boris . perhaps you dreamed it or your delusional . At the very least your disturbed.
Boris yellowstone is said to be over do for a eruption according to science and a large impact is space could happen any time same for a massive sun emt pulse All of those these things have happened before and could again . Atomic war between russia and the usa is very possible especially with putin as he nears the end of his life.
On has to consider what will happen to man kind how would we survive.
You do not have to play along as Im sure you have few skills that would be of value or knowledge . I doubt you have much as far as resources and with your personality its almost for sure some one would beat you to death or stab you and slash 40 or 60 times or shoot you in the mouth, just saying .

No I dont see where I gave advice Boris . perhaps you dreamed it or your delusional . At the very least your disturbed.
Boris yellowstone is said to be over do for a eruption according to science and a large impact is space could happen any time same for a massive sun emt pulse All of those these things have happened before and could again . Atomic war between russia and the usa is very possible especially with putin as he nears the end of his life.
On has to consider what will happen to man kind how would we survive.
You do not have to play along as Im sure you have few skills that would be of value or knowledge . I doubt you have much as far as resources and with your personality its almost for sure some one would beat you to death or stab you and slash 40 or 60 times or shoot you in the mouth, just saying .
Again, those childish remarks show your frustration is bubbling away.

You have no more resources or skills than anyone else you pompous pensioner.
You have no degrees in anything. Just another busted arse derelict bludging on the taxpayer in a state full of geriatric dementia patients waiting to die.

Again, those childish remarks show your frustration is bubbling away.

You have no more resources or skills than anyone else you pompous pensioner.
You have no degrees in anything. Just another busted arse derelict bludging on the taxpayer in a state full of geriatric dementia patients waiting to die.
Well boris I have some medical training I can star a iv draw blood sew up a wound . I can reload ammunition, smoke and salt meat . I know how to raise a garden and livestock . I know how to hunt and fish and slaughter wild game along with lives stock , I know how to can veggies and meats jelly's and jams . I have some gun smiting skills . I know how to build and operate a distiller fir water and making moonshine . I can shoot. I have some tracking skills . I know how to operate a farm tractor .I know a bit about radiation .
Some basic mechanical skills .

As for resources I have thousands of rounds of ammunition and the means to make more I am very well armed , I have a generator , water purifying eqt, a great medical kit . I have at least a 120 day supply of food . I have a truck with a emp protection .
And I have a network of friends across the eastern sea board that are great information and resources.
I have a ham radio.

And with your personality Im sure in a emergency your natural cowardice and hateful nature would make you welcome in any groups. I assume you can do all of the above .

Most idiots do not give such things much consideration, I grew up on a farm so many of the skills I have were just from being raised on a farm.

I was helping my grandmother milk cows at age 5 and making butter and salting meat .I was 7 when I shot my first gun and 8 when I shot my First wild game.After moving to Florida where hurricanes occur and seeing how the animals acted in New Orleans I decided to take differnt steps . I had never even owned a ar 15 before that , but seeing the true nature of people who are all for them selves made me buy them.

Now its also wise to prepare for short term emergency's as well. If you live near the coast say within 50 miles you would be wise to prep for a hurricane same in areas affected by blizzards or frequent power outages its only common sense .

So tha rules boris out I guess. but have a small extra supply of your meds food and water maybe a generator and a basic first aid kit and perhaps a fire arm if your comfortable with them and can legally own one , a small supply of food for your pets .

That's actually a really good thought...sci-fi becomes real....
I have this feeling that life would get very simple very quickly .... you know just descend back to tribal warfare....bows and arrows.... lords and slaves.... that kinda stuff.
Mind you all those people that have kids with ADHD will suddenly find their kids are actually leaders and fighters and hunters and may well stop chemically suppressing them.

I have this feeling that life would get very simple very quickly .... you know just descend back to tribal warfare....bows and arrows.... lords and slaves.... that kinda stuff.
Mind you all those people that have kids with ADHD will suddenly find their kids are actually leaders and fighters and hunters and may well stop chemically suppressing them.
Well to be honest scfi. Apocalyptic evens are very real and possible . most of things I mentioned have happened in the past except alien invasions and ww3 .

You have a interesting point about who would become leaders . I had a friend whos son was told he had ADHD and she tried the meds before giving them to him . She said no way if it made him fell the way it did her.
I have seen a lot of kids put on meds over the years for not only it but autism and other issues and frankly wonder if they really help.
In a emergency these drugs would be hard to get.Brings up some interesting issues.

life would get simple but hard . few people have much in the way resources to survive and are way to reliant on supermarkets .

I have seen a lot of kids put on meds over the years for not only it but autism and other issues and frankly wonder if they really help.
Withour wanting to hi-jack your thread I just wonder if this invention of a "disorder" is means to an end; to make "difficult" children fit society's view of what a "normal" child should be. My simple view of these children is that when we were hard wired hundreds of thousands of years ago they would have been the ones that would have been the protectors and hunters and warriors. Those members of a group that had the energy and aggression and courage whilst others did creative or intellectual activities.

Well boris I have some medical training I can star a iv draw blood sew up a wound . I can reload ammunition, smoke and salt meat . I know how to raise a garden and livestock . I know how to hunt and fish and slaughter wild game along with lives stock , I know how to can veggies and meats jelly's and jams . I have some gun smiting skills . I know how to build and operate a distiller fir water and making moonshine . I can shoot. I have some tracking skills . I know how to operate a farm tractor .I know a bit about radiation .
Some basic mechanical skills .

As for resources I have thousands of rounds of ammunition and the means to make more I am very well armed , I have a generator , water purifying eqt, a great medical kit . I have at least a 120 day supply of food . I have a truck with a emp protection .
And I have a network of friends across the eastern sea board that are great information and resources.
I have a ham radio.

And with your personality Im sure in a emergency your natural cowardice and hateful nature would make you welcome in any groups. I assume you can do all of the above .
Wow. You certainly have all the qualities of most ignorant hate filled redneck republicans. But I didn't expect less.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure

Wow. You certainly have all the qualities of most ignorant hate filled redneck republicans. But I didn't expect less.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure
tell us about your vast skill levels Boris and your resources . Also how would any that have anything to do with being republican .Boris, go ahead and explain it Im sure we all want to hear how medical skills are a republican thing and being able to farm and grow food and care for livestock . Are you saying democrats are to stupid to do these things ?

tell us about your vast skill levels Boris and your resources . Also how would any that have anything to do with being republican .Boris, go ahead and explain it Im sure we all want to hear how medical skills are a republican thing and being able to farm and grow food and care for livestock . Are you saying democrats are to stupid to do these things ?
If I did tell you what I do, you wouldn't believe me because your stereotype all you adversaries.

Youre silly request doesn't dignify a reply but if you get a warm inner glow for telling me, knock yourself out.

Werbung:
If I did tell you what I do, you wouldn't believe me because your stereotype all you adversaries.

Youre silly request doesn't dignify a reply but if you get a warm inner glow for telling me, knock yourself out.
so what your saying is other then washing a car and saying do you want fries with that you have no skills of speak of.

Back