Are you threatening me?

HankHill

Obama gone and dunnit now!

Now he's using scare tactics to get his pork bill passed.

Read on...

How can he live with himself? Now he's pushing fear on the American people to pass a bill that has so much pork in it, it should be served with a side of hash browns and pancakes!

Oh ya, he's a lib...That's how!

Makes me sick! :mad:

Werbung:
So what you're saying is, you just can't handle the truth and it's too scary for ya. Oh ya, you're a Republican and afraid of lots of things.

So what you're saying is, you just can't handle the truth and it's too scary for ya. Oh ya, you're a Republican and afraid of lots of things.

By your weak responses, I imagine you will be nearing puberty soon. Grow a pair and come back in twenty years.

OK Rush Limbaugh..

Speaking of dispensing paranoia and fear. There is no bigger dispensary than the Limbaugh show (OK, maybe the Cheney show..lol..) to the eager ears of those whose hairline sits a bit too low and whose eyes are a little too close together...like Dubya's...
:rolleyes:

OK Rush Limbaugh..

Speaking of dispensing paranoia and fear. There is no bigger dispensary than the Limbaugh show (OK, maybe the Cheney show..lol..) to the eager ears of those whose hairline sits a bit too low and whose eyes are a little too close together...like Dubya's...
:rolleyes:

So, what you're saying is that you have no argument against what I point out, but instead always do what a lib does and redirect the conversation away from the actual point.

More whiney puss hooey. There's about 1% of the bill that's pork, but you're just all scared cat. Oh yeah, you're a Republican and scared of lots of stuff.

More whiney puss hooey. There's about 1% of the bill that's pork, but you're just all scared cat. Oh yeah, you're a Republican and scared of lots of stuff.

I love it when a Kool-Aid drinking liberal attempts to use their 3rd grade education. It's so cute...

I love it when a cowardly little home schooled Republican publically admits how very, very afraid they are.

"You can't handle the truth." ---Jack Nicholson

Ok big mouth, you're pooping your knickers over the pork, so what is the actual percentage that's turned you moonbats into sniveling schoolgirls? Your rant and whine, what's the number you're so lathered up about?

Only 1%. So I guess that makes waste o.k. I bet it could be 40% pork, and as long as Obama wanted it, it would be o.k.

Excuse, excuse, excuse.
Pet projects that do not help right now should be carved out. Oh that's right, when Obama said "no more ear marks" he really didn't mean it.
Just like when he said "no lobbyists in my administration"

I think I get it...

No, you don't get it at all. Holding up a measure that needed over pennies on the dollar is dumb. You don't get that part at all. You also just whine and rant without knowing the facts, or truth. Your opinion doesn't replace either of those. You don't get that part at all either. When asked to furnish the facts, you put on your girly clothes and try to change the subject.

Werbung:
Back