as of right now 2 dems have won in WI, 3 republicans..Dem leading last race

Werbung:
Yes, that would be great. But some Democrats are also being recalled and may lose seats . . .when is it? Next week?

next week, but I think if they picked up 2 and nearly 3 ( the third sounds like its going to be investigated for fraud now so not sure when we will know) but if they picked up them in Republican areas...I think its going to be very tough for Republicans to win against dems when not in heavy republican areas.

next week, but I think if they picked up 2 and nearly 3 ( the third sounds like its going to be investigated for fraud now so not sure when we will know) but if they picked up them in Republican areas...I think its going to be very tough for Republicans to win against dems when not in heavy republican areas.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. . .and even my toes! :)

Poor Pockets. A whole bunch of "SOUL-LESS" people just next door. Lol. Tell your GF to pull out her hello-kitty rifle. It's just not safe out there. Lol.

Poor Pockets. A whole bunch of "SOUL-LESS" people just next door. Lol. Tell your GF to pull out her hello-kitty rifle. It's just not safe out there. Lol.

I think 2 successful recall, based on nothing but the way the State Congress treated the Unions is a VERY successful recall!

And. . .the 3rd one at least was so close that it certainly "sends a message!"

So. . .A good day after all!

That's fine. Don't have stock in Georgia Pacific. Lol.

Tell, me, do you actually believe that only those who believe as you do are AMERICANS in heart, or were you just YELLING in a sour grapes moment?

Republicans held the Senate in Wisconsin...despite millions of union dollars pouring into their opponents races.

Republicans held the Senate in Wisconsin...despite millions of union dollars pouring into their opponents races.

Millions poured in BOTH camps' races! The difference is that "small people" through individual donations AND their Unions participations gave to the Democrats

Big business (especially Koch Brothers) gave largely to the Republicans.

Darling spent over $8millions dollars!

Millions poured in BOTH camps' races! The difference is that "small people" through individual donations AND their Unions participations gave to the Democrats

Big business (especially Koch Brothers) gave largely to the Republicans.

Darling spent over $8millions dollars!

I will have to pull up their respective campaign finance reports to determine the validity of those statements.

That said, I saw one report that said Unions alone spent $35 million on the recall elections.

I have said all along that special interest money ultimately cancels each other out..this appears to be no different.

Werbung:
I will have to pull up their respective campaign finance reports to determine the validity of those statements.

That said, I saw one report that said Unions alone spent $35 million on the recall elections.

I have said all along that special interest money ultimately cancels each other out..this appears to be no different.

I believe that $35 million was the total money spend by BOTH sides.

This link is from Mother Jones.com

The $31 million spent on the recalls—the six August 9 elections and two more targeting Democratic state senators on August 16—splits evenly between left- and right-leaning groups. Where the spending is lopsided, McCabe says, is between the candidates and outside spending groups. In-state and out-of-state independent advocacy groups have dropped five times more than the candidates

Back