Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Are Flocking To The Democratic Party

Reddie

Asian Americans and Pacific Islands who aren't happy with Trump's rhetoric, are now flocking to the Democratic party in record numbers a development which some political analysts may be a key factor in the November elections.

66% Asian Americans intend to vote for the Democrat's presidential candidate.

How bad could this be for Trump?

Werbung:
Asian Americans and Pacific Islands who aren't happy with Trump's rhetoric, are now flocking to the Democratic party in record numbers a development which some political analysts may be a key factor in the November elections.

66% Asian Americans intend to vote for the Democrat's presidential candidate.

How bad could this be for Trump?
Let's see what they think about HRSs ideas on taxing high achievers.

Well these places aren't very known to have many overly successful people aside from the occasional tourist business...
I think OP refers to citizens originally from the east not living there. Those who have come to the US from there very much appreciate the land of opportunity work hard here. But they don't like taxes or parasites. They had a much harder time getting here.

Let's see what they think about HRSs ideas on taxing high achievers.
Hillary is a damn good liar. She could that to her advantage.

And as a wily politician I guess what's getting her more support is her strong Asian-American outreach.

Trump did make fun of Asians in his Iowa campaign. A few could hate him for that because they believe should his supporters embrace racial stereotypes of Asian Americans their contributions to the U.S won't be appreciated.

Werbung:
Hillary is a damn good liar. She could that to her advantage.

And as a wily politician I guess what's getting her more support is her strong Asian-American outreach.

Trump did make fun of Asians in his Iowa campaign. A few could hate him for that because they believe should his supporters embrace racial stereotypes of Asian Americans their contributions to the U.S won't be appreciated.
Hrc is a terrible liar and tone deaf as a pol. No one likes being a caricature but Asians have more than enough self regard to look past that when it comes to making money.

Back