Atheists look to hold a rally @ the National Mall

Yes ... That and the double standard that is so evident in the MSM and our politicians. I am still perplexed at why any normal thinking person, despite their political views, could align themselves with the hatred of the liberal left.

part and parcel for the free advertising MSM.

why ? if they are a voting bloc, they're bought. if they are simply white guilters well they're just not clever enough to realize.

Werbung:
part and parcel for the free advertising MSM.

why ? if they are a voting bloc, they're bought. if they are simply white guilters well they're just not clever enough to realize.
Yes ..... as evidenced by the liberal posters on this site. And, what is the typical lib response .... to accuse you of having limited intelligence and being gullible. Pretty consistent huh .... pretty typical!!!

Yes ..... as evidenced by the liberal posters on this site. And, what is the typical lib response .... to accuse you of having limited intelligence and being gullible. Pretty consistent huh .... pretty typical!!!

but everybody they know see it the same way !
reminds me of the NYC artsy society chick who when being told Bush won "But I don't know anybody who voted for him !".

Werbung:
You know .... if a Republican member of Congress was to stand up and say "the TEA Party can go straight to Hell" ... I am thinking I would openly oppose that level of hatred for our Republic. Unlike our liberal friends that believe anything goes as long as it meets their needs , liberalism is a disease masked by hatred and anger against our Constitution and the rule of LAW. Their efforts are in vain against all that are intellectually responsible enough to call out their hateful agenda!

Back