Bail Out

Unite Our Nation

It seems that every few weeks those on The Hill are putting us even more in debt. Most states have failed at even balancing their budget. obama talks almost daily about spending. Don't get me started on pelosi!

When will they (all of them on The Hill) STOP spending???

The answer is when we the people call, write and yell loud enough.

Is there any in our group here who is in favor of the Big 3 Bailout? If so, what is your criteria?

I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinion on this very important issue.

Let's hear it!

Werbung:
Update!

It seems the Dems are ADDING PORK even to this bill!! GRRRRRR

What is wrong with these people???

"Auto rescue bill includes a pay raise for federal judges? breitbart.com — Not only is this bill giving a raise to federal judges, but there is a provision to bail out transit agencies. The bus and rail systems could be on the hook for billions of dollars in payments because exotic deals they entered into with investors —which have since been declared unlawful tax shelters—have gone sour. "

It seems that every few weeks those on The Hill are putting us even more in debt. Most states have failed at even balancing their budget. obama talks almost daily about spending. Don't get me started on pelosi!

When will they (all of them on The Hill) STOP spending???
....On what (that's recently been added to our budget)....that expansion called Homeland Security....or, War (always given approved, by Chickenhawks)???

Of course the big 3 automakers should be bailed out. The alternative is simply unacceptable. Throwing countless workers these automakers employ into unemployment will only further deepen the recession.

On PORK sham. On anything that they've been wasting our money on. That includes, war and about a zillion other things I can think of. I'd love to get hold of every budget sheet and start red lining.

Can you give one serious response? Do you want to see spending cut? Do you agree with the pork that is being put into the Big 3 Bailout? What would you cut? And please try to just type it without all the colors.

Werbung:
Back