Bannon.

Werbung:
That could be so but he is still a crook. You can't deny that so cut the god shyt.
Nearly all humans are crooks in some ways, some far worse than others. We know what the Democrats have accused Trump of, and we know what Republicans have accused Democrats of.

Nearly all humans are crooks in some ways, some far worse than others. We know what the Democrats have accused Trump of, and we know what Republicans have accused Democrats of.
Very poor justification to protect the fat slob.
Are you admitting to being a crook also?

The point here is is he took Maga money and swindled them out of it yet you still admire him because he's a trump sycophant. You're an idiot.

Very poor justification to protect the fat slob.
Are you admitting to being a crook also?

The point here is is he took Maga money and swindled them out of it yet you still admire him because he's a trump sycophant. You're an idiot.
In more than 70 years I have broken laws and done things I am now ashamed of, which is why I want to be careful not to offend God by wrongly judging others.

Romans 2:1
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

I understand honest, educated persons are looking into the evidence of crooked financial dealings of the Biden crime family.
And apparently finding absolutely none.

That's gonna be tough on people like you. Who believed every word out of their mouths without A shred of evidence.

And apparently finding absolutely none.

That's gonna be tough on people like you. Who believed every word out of their mouths without A shred of evidence.
I don't think they can tell us yet what they have on the Biden crime family since this is an ongoing criminal investigation requiring investigators to remain silent.

In more than 70 years I have broken laws and done things I am now ashamed of, which is why I want to be careful not to offend God by wrongly judging others.

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
So there is no way any culture can have actual judges? Paul said a LOT of silly things.

I don't think they can tell us yet what they have on the Biden crime family since this is an ongoing criminal investigation requiring investigators to remain silent.
Obviously that's false, as they have paraded about every cherry picked bit of testimony or document that supporters their innuendo.

You never offended any silly god. Grow up.
It hasn't bothered you by calling democrats lying cheats etc. You bloody old hypocrit.

Werbung:
I understand honest, educated persons are looking into the evidence of crooked financial dealings of the Biden crime family.
" I always try not to offend god" or some other bullshyt.
Crooked? With no evidence?
Not offending others?
You're brain dead. You have the memory span of a snake.

Back