Bden defends leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan

Werbung:
You had better read that again. He is not making excuses. Trump set the deadline and Biden reached out 19 times but they stayed.

These are the childish pathetic attempts to smear Biden for no reason. He is not at fault personally. The whole thing even when Trump was there could've been handled better.
One thing is no more marines are being killed senselessly.

But no doubt you'll have some pathetic excuse to debate.

Watch fellow Americans. He'll chime in like clockwork.

You had better read that again. He is not making excuses. Trump set the deadline and Biden reached out 19 times but they stayed.

These are the childish pathetic attempts to smear Biden for no reason. He is not at fault personally. The whole thing even when Trump was there could've been handled better.
One thing is no more marines are being killed senselessly.

But no doubt you'll have some pathetic excuse to debate.

Watch fellow Americans. He'll chime in like clockwork.
Boris biden left americans behind along with billions of dollars in arms ammo planes helicopters. He is the president and could change dates as he wished daaaa. And on top of that his plan was awful just as all his other plans and actions sucked.

Boris biden left americans behind along with billions of dollars in arms ammo planes helicopters.

i dont disagree with that but you skipped the bit where he told them 19 times to get ready to leave. They ignored him. What would you have done? Arrest them?
Youll find part of the Trump deal was to leave weapons there but its convenient for you to skip that bit also.

He is the president and could change dates as he wished daaaa.
So couldve Trump to allow everything to be collected, but he didn't.

And on top of that his plan was awful just as all his other plans and actions sucked.

I disagree. Biden stopped the slaughter of marines and Afghanis. What other plans did he have that failed and sucked?

Boris biden left americans behind along with billions of dollars in arms ammo planes helicopters.

i dont disagree with that but you skipped the bit where he told them 19 times to get ready to leave. They ignored him. What would you have done? Arrest them?
Youll find part of the Trump deal was to leave weapons there but its convenient for you to skip that bit also.

He is the president and could change dates as he wished daaaa.
So couldve Trump to allow everything to be collected, but he didn't.

And on top of that his plan was awful just as all his other plans and actions sucked.

I disagree. Biden stopped the slaughter of marines and Afghanis. What other plans did he have that failed and sucked?
But since you brought up the subject, let's examine Trump's failures.

His folly with China over tariffs back fired big time. It increased prices of everything Chinese by 10%. Remember that?

He gave farmers 32 billion as compensation for making their grain and produce unaffordable to China. It caused over 100 farmers to suicide.

Of course we are still waiting for all those Chinese jobs he said he would bring back. They must be in the next boat.

Coal and manufacturing went into a dive over tariffs but he didnt compensate them because he regarded them as democrats. Only his big mates and farmers got the gifts.

He promised to eliminate the debt. In fact he did nothing but added another 6 trillion. He promised to balance the budget with similar results.

Then there's that bloody wall. 400 miles out if 3.5 thousand was erected and subsequently blew over. Big beautiful wall he said and Mexico will pay for it
In fact, they didn't. He raided military pension funds to pay for that bit.
Well done Donny.

You can see there's a pattern of failure been established. Before you belch your grievances, check you have no skeletons.

But since you brought up the subject, let's examine Trump's failures.

His folly with China over tariffs back fired big time. It increased prices of everything Chinese by 10%. Remember that?

He gave farmers 32 billion as compensation for making their grain and produce unaffordable to China. It caused over 100 farmers to suicide.

Of course we are still waiting for all those Chinese jobs he said he would bring back. They must be in the next boat.

Coal and manufacturing went into a dive over tariffs but he didnt compensate them because he regarded them as democrats. Only his big mates and farmers got the gifts.

He promised to eliminate the debt. In fact he did nothing but added another 6 trillion. He promised to balance the budget with similar results.

Then there's that bloody wall. 400 miles out if 3.5 thousand was erected and subsequently blew over. Big beautiful wall he said and Mexico will pay for it
In fact, they didn't. He raided military pension funds to pay for that bit.
Well done Donny.

You can see there's a pattern of failure been established. Before you belch your grievances, check you have no skeletons.
but boris trump isn president now is he what about clinton and carter and gw bush and all the others . Why dont you try sticking to the subject at hand if your capable

but boris trump isn president now is he what about clinton and carter and gw bush and all the others . Why dont you try sticking to the subject at hand if your capable
The hypocrisy of you is breathtaking.
Youre telling me to stick to the subject but then wander off to mention clinto s etc.
How were all them involved?
I can sense a little frustration building. Youre out of ammo comrade.

The hypocrisy of you is breathtaking.
Youre telling me to stick to the subject but then wander off to mention clinto s etc.
How were all them involved?
I can sense a little frustration building. Youre out of ammo comrade.
what about is the key word you have never heard of the what about trump defense ? lol you really are behind in more then one way butt hurt boris

americans who couldn't get out of afghanistan didn't want to or were too stupid to be there in the first place. i guess you want a nanny government, holding the hands of americans all over the world, taking care of them no matter what? you must be an uber liberal :)

americans who couldn't get out of afghanistan didn't want to or were too stupid to be there in the first place. i guess you want a nanny government, holding the hands of americans all over the world, taking care of them no matter what? you must be an uber liberal :)
So you think they didnt want to go or were stupid.

Werbung:
Back