Be Ready

Luckyone

Greetings to all. I am saying to all "be ready" to debate. I am not a biased or opinionated person but I am a true believer in data, facts, and truth and I come ready to debate any topic with that (not with opinion). As such, if you want to attempt to win a debate with me, you need ammunition and not opinion.

I look forward to getting to know all here.

Werbung:
Greetings to all. I am saying to all "be ready" to debate. I am not a biased or opinionated person but I am a true believer in data, facts, and truth and I come ready to debate any topic with that (not with opinion). As such, if you want to attempt to win a debate with me, you need ammunition and not opinion.

I look forward to getting to know all here.
You sound like all of them here. You'll have to bring something else to the table to differentiate yourself.

You sound like all of them here. You'll have to bring something else to the table to differentiate yourself.
Facts are often boring as usually there is one truth, and one always sounds like others when stating those truths. On the other side of the coin, my talent lies in communication, meaning that I often make facts more tangible and real. That is what could make me "differentiate" myself.

Facts are often boring as usually there is one truth, and one always sounds like others when stating those truths. On the other side of the coin, my talent lies in communication, meaning that I often make facts more tangible and real. That is what could make me "differentiate" myself.
Someone who blasts in here stati g they only deal in facts immediately implies the opposite.

Dont leave yourself open comrade.

You have already made friends with boris I see

Werbung:
Someone who blasts in here stati g they only deal in facts immediately implies the opposite.

Dont leave yourself open comrade.
The reality of life is that it is easy to prove (or disprove) what people know and don't know. I don't deal with "what it implies", given that misinformation is the root of ignorance.

Back