Bernie gaining more support

I'm more Scottish than Cherokee. I don't even have a tan.

I don't want anyone abusing the system anymore than anyone else does. It's very discouraging. But why should people who have fallen on bad times, after working and paying taxes their entire adult lives, have to go without food? If you want to take away recess because some bullies pick fights, that sucks for the innocent kids but they'll live. But depriving good people of food because there's lazy, smelly assholes taking advantage, isn't okay. Without food they die. Personally, I feel like food and water are the two things no one should ever be denied. I don't care where you think your tax money should go. Everyone has a right to live. I have never turned away someone who was hungry. I've given people I truly dislike food because it's food. Not cash, cars, or lottery tickets. Its food. Eating isn't optional, no matter who you are.

And let me stress again, not everyone should be denied food because there are lazy people who don't want to work.
I am glad you chose to help personally. That is your choicE and charity is a good thing.
Nobody need starve as I've already shown and you acknowledged.

Werbung:
I am glad you chose to help personally. That is your choicE and charity is a good thing.
Nobody need starve as I've already shown and you acknowledged.
Are we agreeing a little bit? Usually, people start calling me names by now :p

Are we agreeing a little bit? Usually, people start calling me names by now :p
Of course. The point of contention is how. We do not agree on the role of government.
The constitution enumerates rights the government is permitted to see about. I want government to stick to this. You want to invent new rights but not go through the process of changing the constitution.

Of course. The point of contention is how. We do not agree on the role of government.
The constitution enumerates rights the government is permitted to see about. I want government to stick to this. You want to invent new rights but not go through the process of changing the constitution.
lol, eating food isn't inventing new rights. It goes back to our inalienable rights... like the one about "life". As human beings, no food means no life. When you aren't allowed to kill anything to eat it, and you don't have property to grow it, what options are there? Its just food.

lol, eating food isn't inventing new rights. It goes back to our inalienable rights... like the one about "life". As human beings, no food means no life. When you aren't allowed to kill anything to eat it, and you don't have property to grow it, what options are there? Its just food.
No one is prevented from killing animals that are not endangrred.
Life ? Means taking life which does not equal give food.
How do Mexicans manage to eat ?
Your argument has holes Lil

No one is prevented from killing animals that are not endangrred.
Life ? Means taking life which does not equal give food.
How do Mexicans manage to eat ?
Your argument has holes Lil
a few tears ago a man in Phoenix was arrested for killing a stray cat because he was starving. A woman had a garden in her front yard until she found out her house wasn't zoned for that. If your family is starving, and its summer, your just screwed because that isn't deer season. Same with duck hunting. And lets not forget the fishing license you have to buy before you can catch dinner that way.

Mexicans are smart. They are leaving their families where 20$ will buy 2 weeks worth of food. The guys up here, since they don't have to send $100s back to their families, they can afford to keep some money to eat on.

The "life" means the ability to sustain life... by eating

Everyone has the right to eat. It isn't like they are asking for 6 million dollars in welfare, like the corporations "earned". They just want to eat! Its food! not a cadillac or a 25 bedroom mansion. Its food. I can't understand how people eating is a bad thing. Its freakin FOOD. How is that even debatable? If minimum wage was a living wage, a lot of people wouldn't need food stamps. They can't have it both ways... either raise the minimum wage or deal with the fact that people will have to have food stamps... so they can eat... FOOD.

Is it your assertion that without food stamps approximately 50 million people in this country would starve?

I think everyone who complains about FOOD stamps should have to see a starving person every day and in person... maybe even in their yard.

You would be hard pressed to find anyone "starving" in the United States.

You know... Hitler disapproved of feeding people, too. He wanted people to earn it too... earn it by not being jews. (yeah, I just played a hitler card. but I think it was well earned.)

This is idiotic.

Also, the rich people have been slowly trying to dissolve the middle class. They've been doing this for decades. Its true that they have been known to have the attitude that having 500$ while everyone else has 400$its okay, but it feels so much better if you have 500$ and the rest of the people only have 1$. The bigger the gap the richer they feel.

What on Earth are you even talking about?

a few tears ago a man in Phoenix was arrested for killing a stray cat because he was starving. A woman had a garden in her front yard until she found out her house wasn't zoned for that. If your family is starving, and its summer, your just screwed because that isn't deer season. Same with duck hunting. And lets not forget the fishing license you have to buy before you can catch dinner that way.

Mexicans are smart. They are leaving their families where 20$ will buy 2 weeks worth of food. The guys up here, since they don't have to send $100s back to their families, they can afford to keep some money to eat on.

The "life" means the ability to sustain life... by eating
Mexicans are smart... and Americans are um stupid ?
There is nothing stopping people from following this model. And not all leave the family behind.
Re life, you are mistaken.

I remember the days BEFORE the government got involved in 1. housing, rents were low, 2. food production and distribution, food was affordable, 3. the school system, teachers didn't have to spend an average of $800.00 per year of their own money for needed supplies, and on and on and on...Everything the government touches turns to shit! The government has no real world experience, and no money of its own. The only way it can get money is by taking ours. For a long time now, it has been taking our money and financing its own pet projects. I want to hear the top liberal democrats in this country, in or out of office, offering up more of their tax money to feed people or help anyone anywhere! Al Gore is an evil corporation unto himself, as is John Edwards and John Kerry, not to mention the Kennedy gazillionaires! THEY, and others are the evil corporations! They do nothing for their money, and nobody begrudges them their fortunes! Even Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are rolling in dough. Did they get it by working for a living? Hell no! How many people does Walmart hire out of their millions, compared to all these sleazebags?

Werbung:
Mexicans are smart... and Americans are um stupid ?
There is nothing stopping people from following this model. And not all leave the family behind.
Re life, you are mistaken.
I'm not going to say Americans are stupid. I happen to know a couple of Americans that are far from stupid.

The mexicans (most of them) leave their families in Mexico and they can sacrifice being with them, because they want to work. They want to take care of their families as well as possible, and American dollars is the best way to do it. But the money Americans are getting paid isn't even enough to pay their rent. The way we treat Mexicans here, you couldn't pay me enough to go there so they can return the favor.

Back