Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe

Yo Daddy!

Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe​

By
Jonathan Turley
December 11, 2022 7:42pm
Updated

Just when you thought our politics could not get more poisonous, a recent meeting in California suggests the past is mere prelude. The Washington Post, which revealed the powwow, described it as Biden family “allies” planning an offensive to blunt any investigation into the Bidens’ alleged multimillion-dollar influence-peddling schemes.
Republicans will see it more like the gathering of the Legion of (Democratic) Doom. Some of the most controversial political operatives are involved in the all-hands-on-deck effort to protect the Bidens.

Werbung:

Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe​

By
Jonathan Turley
December 11, 2022 7:42pm
Updated

Just when you thought our politics could not get more poisonous, a recent meeting in California suggests the past is mere prelude. The Washington Post, which revealed the powwow, described it as Biden family “allies” planning an offensive to blunt any investigation into the Bidens’ alleged multimillion-dollar influence-peddling schemes.
Republicans will see it more like the gathering of the Legion of (Democratic) Doom. Some of the most controversial political operatives are involved in the all-hands-on-deck effort to protect the Bidens.

It reminds me of Trump phoning that guy wanting him to find 11000 votes to swing the election.
No corruption there though.

It reminds me of Trump phoning that guy wanting him to find 11000 votes to swing the election.
No corruption there though.
You have to have a pretty queer view of normalcy to be unable to see that Trump was acting legally and honorably in asking a state election executive, who might enjoy a certain amount of accounting leeway, to "find" some more votes to swing a close election.

You have to have a pretty queer view of normalcy to be unable to see that Trump was acting legally and honorably in asking a state election executive, who might enjoy a certain amount of accounting leeway, to "find" some more votes to swing a close election.
Bullshit. He was asking him to forge the votes and you know it. He told Trump to piss off and dickhead Donny didn't like it.

Bullshit. He was asking him to forge the votes and you know it. He told Trump to piss off and dickhead Donny didn't like it.
You Demwits are so consistently wrong about Trump because you dont think like HIM.

You think like YOU and assume he thinks like you, too!

So, you are always wrong about Trump.

Dude, I keep saying: He is a foreigner and is only here to disrupt and agitate. Surely you can see that by now.

You Demwits are so consistently wrong about Trump because you dont think like HIM.

Of course I am and 81 million agree with me.

I fully appreciate you are an expert on the idiot because you are one also.

Tell the GOP hierarchy they are wrong. Why have fox dropped him. Murdoch told him to buzz off yet it's me thats wrong and you worship him. Think about that idiot.

my god what a stupid thread.

people meet all the time to try and manage things. duh.
and this is exactly what lawyers do all the time.
like...republican lawyers too. lol

thank god I don't think like him.
he's a hateful anti-american egotist who only cares about himself. lol

Werbung:
Back