Biden is clueless about business and gas stations

the annoying thing

The vast majority of branded stations are owned and operated by independent retailers licensed to represent that brand. According to the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS), more than 60% of the retail stations in the US are owned by an individual or family that owns a single store.

Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about 2 cents per gallon in profit.

Again Joe speaks and is clueless about what he is talking about. As you can see at most a gas station makes penny's per gallon and Joe the idiot Biden wants then to lower prices when they barely make pennies on a gallon . Guess he expects then to loose money .
It was fine for him to make millions and his brother and his son but the averge American he wants to bend over and take it it till thy hurt. With such a small profit margin as low as 2 cents per gallon how much is joe expecting them to lower prices ?

Do not worry the flunky squad will flip flop what he said for dure . Joes a model moron and a democrat icon .

Werbung:

The vast majority of branded stations are owned and operated by independent retailers licensed to represent that brand. According to the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS), more than 60% of the retail stations in the US are owned by an individual or family that owns a single store.

Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about 2 cents per gallon in profit.

Again Joe speaks and is clueless about what he is talking about. As you can see at most a gas station makes penny's per gallon and Joe the idiot Biden wants then to lower prices when they barely make pennies on a gallon . Guess he expects then to loose money .
It was fine for him to make millions and his brother and his son but the averge American he wants to bend over and take it it till thy hurt. With such a small profit margin as low as 2 cents per gallon how much is joe expecting them to lower prices ?

Do not worry the flunky squad will flip flop what he said for dure . Joes a model moron and a democrat icon .
Notice it was fox who instigated the question. No one takes them seriously nowadays after Trump failed. Neither does Biden.

yes biden is blaming the mom and pop gas station owners who make penny's a gallon when his policys affected inflation and the price of gas long before Russia did . I bet he blames jill or hunter or the dog when he farts

No. You look it up. Its simply not true.

Here you go dun dun dun , you and the other sure are keeping me busy proving your both wrong and are clueless about so much .
I'm guessing I am older then you and have experienced much more in life., its either that or your one serious dumb ass.. ill let others decide.

I have friends who own convince stores and had friends who owned service stations during the Arab oil embargo . Also my family had farms as I have said and we got fuel for our tractors from the same trucks that were delivering fuel to stores except as it was agricultural fuel FOR A FARM AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY A TAX ON IT . other wise it was priced the same depending on the amount as you buy more gallons you got a better price at certain points . So I pretty well knew his from back in the late 60s when we were sharecroppers on a huge farm of a couple thousand acres. I do not recall if it was dted red or not back then but I have see it over the years on our farm and others .

Here you go dun dun dun , you and the other sure are keeping me busy proving your both wrong and are clueless about so much .
I'm guessing I am older then you and have experienced much more in life., its either that or your one serious dumb ass.. ill let others decide.

I have friends who own convince stores and had friends who owned service stations during the Arab oil embargo . Also my family had farms as I have said and we got fuel for our tractors from the same trucks that were delivering fuel to stores except as it was agricultural fuel FOR A FARM AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY A TAX ON IT . other wise it was priced the same depending on the amount as you buy more gallons you got a better price at certain points . So I pretty well knew his from back in the late 60s when we were sharecroppers on a huge farm of a couple thousand acres. I do not recall if it was dted red or not back then but I have see it over the years on our farm and others .

I dont care what you say or post. You been known to be spurious with your replies. Its a well known fact you cannot survive on those margins.
So if you know so many people selling it, ask them but beware. Their answers won't be what we want.

I dont care what you say or post. You been known to be spurious with your replies. Its a well known fact you cannot survive on those margins.
So if you know so many people selling it, ask them but beware. Their answers won't be what we want.
So you see it in print and still deny the truth about it. Lol yes biden said truth or fact . you don't believe truth or fact . Your so thick headed and stubborn and have such a swelled ego you will not accept the truth.
That just shows how stupid you really are. .

Heres even more evidence Boris the bewildered proving your WRONG AGAIN , why dont you click your heals together and wish harder you knew what you were talking about

Last edited:
So you see it in print and still deny the truth about it. Lol yes biden said truth or fact . you don't believe truth or fact . Your so thick headed and stubborn and have such a swelled ego you will not accept the truth.
That just shows how stupid you really are. .

Heres even more evidence Boris the bewildered proving your WRONG AGAIN , why dont you click your heals together and wish harder you knew what you were talking about

It was fox who said the election was stolen and you believed it. A bit hypocritical dont you think?

The fact is they cannot survive on those margins. You know nothing about the industry. So post a plethora of articles, its simply not true.

It was fox who said the election was stolen and you believed it. A bit hypocritical dont you think?

The fact is they cannot survive on those margins. You know nothing about the industry. So post a plethora of articles, its simply not true.
Lol what's that got to do with this post dun dun and no o didn't believe it dunn dun.now back to you not believing gas station owners make so little profit on a gallon of gas. Will you make your self look stupid some more or are you done for now.
Or are you going to start talking about letting little kids play with the hairs on your legs like Biden did

Lol what's that got to do with this post dun dun and no o didn't believe it dunn dun.now back to you not believing gas station owners make so little profit on a gallon of gas. Will you make your self look stupid some more or are you done for now.
Or are you going to start talking about letting little kids play with the hairs on your legs like Biden did
I dont care what you think or if you think at all. Ill close to insert anything I want and there's no law against it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry about that but you won't dictate to me. You have the choice to leave and have my permission if that helps.

Werbung:
I dont care what you think or if you think at all. Ill close to insert anything I want and there's no law against it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry about that but you won't dictate to me. You have the choice to leave and have my permission if that helps.
Well if it isn't barf baiter talking big. O guess with your small mind and limited IQ its hard for you to stay on subject. Go ahead and talk about kids playing with the hair on your legs like joe did

Back