Biden queer was on secret mission while stealing luggage .

Let me know when that happens but frankly I don't care it's just really creepy that you obsess about Hunter and hookers
America was first forced to openly confront the issues of hookers in the WH during Bill Clinton's occupancy there.

1690034927649.png

Werbung:
The pervert has been caught so now the Biden spy organization is forced to disavow him.

View attachment 5676
It was not a secret mission to start with he was traveling on normal business there was nothing to catch him with moron he was traveling to a secure facility which the government has many of related to nuclear stuff and that's his job duh

Feel free to keep obsessing about hookers and Bill Clinton Meanwhile my calendar says 2023 try to keep up moron
I know Democrats remained obsessed with Trump's youthful boy's banter about women's body parts in 2005. More than 10 years later men like Conyers and franken lost their jobs because they not only talked dirty but also played the "Weinstein sex card" on several young female victims. But that was also a long time ago. What is the cutoff date for talking about male abuses of females? 2022?

I know Democrats remained obsessed with Trump's youthful boy's banter about women's body parts in 2005. More than 10 years later men like Conyers and franken lost their jobs because they not only talked dirty but also played the "Weinstein sex card" on several young female victims. But that was also a long time ago. What is the cutoff date for talking about male abuses of females? 2022?
Youthful banter where he said he could sexually abuse women? That's banter to the right? Sad

Which explains Trump living his latest lawsuit about sexual abuse

You can talk about anything you want and I will laugh at you for being obsessed with someone who isn't in the news for years. Unlike Trump losing his latest lawsuit

Youthful banter where he said he could sexually abuse women? That's banter to the right? Sad

Which explains Trump living his latest lawsuit about sexual abuse
Trump was illegally recorded in 2005 joking around with the boys. David Daleiden recorded Planned Parenthood execs bragging about trading in aborted baby body parts and Kamala Harris had him arrested on multiple federal charges and raided his home and seized his cameras and videos. Democrats have made dozens of undercover videos alleging abuses of animals in food processing plants but if someone records PP executives admitting to illegally trading in baby body parts than that filmmaker will be persecuted to the fullest extent of Democrat misinterpretations and misrepresentations of the law.

Trump was illegally recorded in 2005 joking around with the boys. David Daleiden recorded Planned Parenthood execs bragging about trading in aborted baby body parts and Kamala Harris had him arrested on multiple federal charges and raided his home and seized his cameras and videos. Democrats have made dozens of undercover videos alleging abuses of animals in food processing plants but if someone records PP executives admitting to illegally trading in baby body parts than that filmmaker will be persecuted to the fullest extent of Democrat misinterpretations and misrepresentations of the law.

Illegally? Who was arrested for it

And youthful banter at age 50? We he is an immature moron

Who was arrested for illegally recording Trump moron.
Or maybe you lied again about it being illegal
If Democrats had not perverted justice quite a few partisan officials would have been arrested for lying to FISA courts to illegally obtain unjust warrants to spy on Trump.

Werbung:
Back